WHY I HAVE TO DO IT?

Y/n :- ahhhhhh whyyy!? next door to my room 205...(sobbing) You're lying right?!

Ahh why? Why me. I really don't wanna get involved with him but now he is living next door I'm sure a guy like him keep irritating me. Ahh~~ i can't take him anymore. what am supposed to do now? I should go in my room and not try to get involved with him again. Yes that's good.

Tae :- where are you going?

Y/n :- to my room or where else!!!

Tae :- come in my room and clean it.

Y/n :- huh? What? And why I would do that?

Tae :- ahhh!! My leg!! My arm!! Oii~~ it hurts danm.

He started crying like baby obviously it was dramatic.

Y/n :- you are so annoying. Okey..i will now stop acting like kid.

She start cleaning his room with vacuum cleaner meanwhile he was reading his comics and laughing.

Tae :- hahahahaha

Tae :- hahahahaha.. it's so Funny.

Y/n pov
He is looking cute ahhhh what is wrong with me seriously. he enjoy me work at his home like a maid. What a annoying person. I literally hate him so soo much. I wanna hit his head with vacuum cleaner. Ahhhh\~~~

Y/n :- why i need to do all this!? (Tired voice with deep sigh..)

She picked up clothes on the floor surprisingly she picked up his boxer by mistake.

Y/n :- aaaahhhh!! (Scream)

She throw it on his face while he was reading comic book.

Tae :- what? It hurts. What are you doing?

She turned her face away and said..

Y/n :- because...cuz.... That's..

Tae :- you want to see it?

She come near him angrily and speak.
"Nooo"

Tae :- hye!! by the way, what about my food?

Y/n :- right now, I'm in the middle of cleaning. Than i need cook dinner for you? Seriously!

Tae :- ahh it hurts~~ my feet and hand ahh~~I'm so hungry.
He said while touching his feet.

Y/n went into her apartment next door furiously and bring some supplies to cook meal for him.
(She is kind 🙂)

Y/n :- what a troublesome guy.

She come back into his room and start cooking food for him in kitchen.

Tae :- eh~ why have you been living here in the apartment?

Y/n :- i have been lived alone, for already a year.

Tae :- and why are you living alone?

He started changing his shirt behind her while she was cooking and talking to him.

Y/n :-last year, my dad had to shift in another city because of work and my brother and mother following him but I'm staying here .

Tae :- the school is agreed with it and can you make untill University all alone without parents? You are idiot to make such decision.

Y/n :- you're wrong. it's actually so far from here so i didn't went with them.

He walked without his shirt near her and drink water from kitchen meanwhile y/n is busy in cooking she didn't notice him.

Tae :- and ?

Y/n :- and i don't wanted to leave this city and i don't wanted to be separated from my friends specially moe.

Tae :- moe!

Y/n :- the girl that confess to you, Idiot! Moe is good girl. You would not know since you see her so lightly. But it's true, when we were in middle school i have always been bully from other classmates but she always stay by my side.

He come near her back when she was cooking and telling her story he put his chin on her shoulder.

Tae :- woo!! It looks so delicious~

She turn back and saw him without shirt. She was so stunned because she have never seen a guy near her like that.

Y/n :- ARE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!! She covered her eyes with her hands

She covered her eyes with her hands.

To be continues____________