CUTE

As i saw jungkook, he bring a big smile on my face. He give me a piece of paper and i looked at him for an answer.

Jungkook : here is it . Recipe of cupcake you eat earlier.

Yn : ah~~ thank you so much. you are so cute, you just need to ware cute bunny ears.
I giggled while looking at him.

Jungkook : ah no no i thought you are more cute.

Jungkook Heard some noice which was making taehyung from inside.

Jungkook : oh what was that? Do you have guest at home?

Yn : nothing nothing it's just..the guy from next door he is so noisy. It's not from my room.

Jungkook : ohh is it? By the way you should be more careful since you live alone.

He pat my head and strock his fingers into my hairs while looking at me.

Yn : ah hahaha th-the umbrella, i will return it to you after i dried.

Jungkook : you don't need to do that.

Y/n : ah no let me do that seriously, it have saved me!

Jungkook : really than don't need to hurry okey?! I have to go now
Good night.

Yn : yes. Good night.

I closed the door and come inside and saw taehyung standing in front of me.

Tae : "you are so cute" "thank you so much"

Yn : you don't need to mimicking that phrases.

Tae : That guy live nearby ?

Yn : jungkook work at the restaurant around here and his home is nearby too.

Tae : I'm going to do part time job.

Yn :- huh? Part time job? What kind of job?

Tae : later!
He spank my forehead with his finger and went away.

NEXT MORNING

I wakeup did my morning routine and walked into the balcony for taking some fresh air. I saw landlady and his little soj giving water to plants in the garden. Landlady saw me and walked her hand.

Landlady : yn! Good morning.

Yn : good morning.
I smiled

Landlady : so how is it living with handsome high school boy??

Yn : ahh!!! It's so terrible.

Landlady : it's difficult to be young right? Make sure you hold into yourself okey~

Yn : ahh!! It's not like that.

Landlady : maybe people saw taehyung with bad attitude and rude guy but on other side, he is doing part time job to pay the rent by himself.

Landlady's son : yn, do you want to have barbeque together?

Yn : barbeque??

Landlady : next Sunday we will make taehyung's welcome party.

Taehyung appeared in the balcony while brushing his teeth.

Landlady's son : we will have so fun yaahhh!!He started jumping around

He started jumping around.

Taehyung showed him thumb up at the moment i looked around and saw moe standing shocking looking at us.
She was absolutely so surprised to see taehyung in my balcony.

Yn : ah..ah..wait moe!! You are getting it wrong.... Moe ahh this.. it's not what it looks like...

I looked at her and said while being in such panic.

To be countinue_________