WORSE

Tae : yn..Babe...I-I'm sorry.
He said and hugged me tightly.

Tae : I was just pulling prank on you. He pat my head while hugging me.

Tae : i mean, my apartment is fixed so I'm moving into my apartment.

Yn : don't talk to me.
I said and turned my face away.

Tae : I'm really really sorry baby hmmm please don't be angry.

I break hug and pushed him away. He was standing in front of me with cute pout, i throw a pillow on his face.

Yn : go away!!

Tae : babe!
He said in sweet tune while making pout.

Yn : go and sleep on couch. Get out of my room now!!

Tae : yn that's not fair. It was just prank.

I pushed him out and shut the door behind him.

Next morning

Taehyung take me at the date as i was angry on him cuz of his stupid prank.

As we arrived in the restaurant i saw it's the place where jungkook work.

Yn : i think we should go to another place, it's not that good.

I looked at him and nervously as i don't wanted jungkook to see us together on date.

Tae : it's nice here.

Yn : still, let's go to another restaurant. There are many.

Tae : no, we'll eat here today.

Yn : ahh!!
I looked at him and took deep sigh.

Yn : I'm going to washroom.

He looked at me and nodded.

I push open the door to the women's restroom and then turn around and lock it.

Yn : shit, shit, shit, shit. What if jungkook or someone else saw me with him here.

I repeat the breathing and washed my hands. Once I'm more clam, i dry my hands on a towel.

Yn pov
I will just go back out there and tell taehyung that I'm not feeling well. We'll leave from here.

I unlock the door, but i didn't pull it open. It starts pushing open from other side, so i step back. Jungkook steps inside the bathroom with me and close the door. His back rests against the door as he stares at me, focused on the cut near my eye. Actually yesterday i slipped in bathroom while talking shower and got lil scare on my face.

Jungkook : what's that scar on your face?

Yn : it's nothing but what are you doing in women washroom?

Jungkook : you're lying yn.

His eyes were burning with fire somehow he was looking angry.

Yn : ahh that scar, it was an accident.

Jk : leave him yn!

Yn : what??
I said in shock.

Jk : leave taehyung!

Yn pov
Oh Jesus he think I got this scar from taehyung. I took step forward and shake my head.

Yn : it's not like that, jungkook, taehyung is good person.

He looked around with dispointment even he is looking mad too. I immediately try to reach around him for the door but he grab my wrist.

Jk : you shouldn't be with person like taehyung.

I yank his hand away and opened the door. When i pull it open. I gasp when my eyes meet taehyung's. I quickly glance over my shoulder to see jungkook coming out of bathroom with me.

Taehyung's eyes fill with confusion as he looks from me to jungkook.

Taehyung : what the fuck, yn?
He said in scary deep voice.

To be countinue _________