THE END?

AT TAE HOME

We all stunned to see taehyung's big house which was more like a mension.

Yn : wahh!! that's why all students call taehyung prince at school.

Jimin : no doubt.

We entered in his house and his parents give us warm welcome. They was looking so friendly and kind which make us feel comfortable with them.

Tae : mom dad they are my school friends. He is jimin, jungkook and yn.

He said while pointing at us.We greet eachother and than went to dinning table.

Tae's mom : i made some of the dishes by myself, enjoy it kids.

We all thanks for the food and started eating.

Jimin : food is really good.

Yn : yes it's delicious.

mom : eat well, there is lot.
She smiled looking at us.

Taehyung served me some dishes while his mom dad was looking at two of us. Like they know something is going on between us.

Tae's mom : are you both really just friends?
She said teasingly.

I looked at taehyung. He squeeze my hand under the table and smiled at me and nodded.

Tae : mom, dad she is my girlfriend.
He smiled.

Taehyung's dad placed the spoon in his plate and looked at me

Dad : what does your family do?

He asked me with deep and scary eyes exactly like taehyung.

Tae : they-

Dad : i asked her not you.

Taehyung looked down as he said.

Yn : my father is doctor.
I said nervously.

Dad : hmm.
He nodded as i said.

mom : so you all kids did your school. Wt's your plans next.

Jimin : i will be working in any office maybe.

Mom : oh that's so impressive.

Jk : i wanna have my own fancy restaurant.

Yn : my dad want me to become doctor like him

mom : ohh that's good.

Evening

Taehyung and his mom dad was talking In his room while me, jimin and jungkook was sitting in his big garden.

Dad : you know that I wanted you to marry Mr. Hwang's daughter yeji!!

Mom : yeobo! He is adult now.

Tae : i don't love yeji. I love yn and i will marry her.

Dad : do you think you are that mature?? You are speaking against me now!!

Tae : enough mature to take my own decisions. When i was young you send me to hostel and when it comes to high school you send me to Seoul. I have never lived with you both. I lived all by myself and still calling me immature.

Mom : yeobo he did his school already and joining university soon. Yn is also from good family.

Dad : fine if you both are happy.
He said and walked out.

Mom : son I'm always on your side.
She pat taehyung shoulder and smiled.

We all take our leave from his house and went back to Seoul. There was many things in our minds for upcoming future. We are still young for this but we all wanted to do something in our lives. I was holding taehyung's hand, we promised everything we do in future, we will be always together and that's how it happens. Life without love and mate is empty but we always have to wait for our right person to come. We don't have to do anything just wait he/she will come to you by it's own that's fate and this is how I meet my soulmate THE GUY NEXT DOOR.

_____&&&&

Thank you everyone for reading my story and i really appreciate the votes the views you guys gave. If you love this story you try my other storys in my ACC too. Follow for more amazing stories like this one.

Thanks for the love (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)
Your Kim sammy