MY NEW ROOMMATE

Y/n :- ARE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!

She got panic by seeing him naked like that. She put whole cup of vinegar in the pan in panic mode and it cought high fire in the pan.
Y/n started scream as she got scared by the fire. Tae fastly hold her shoulder and back her off from fire.

Tae :- wtf y/nnnnn, you are so stupid. what the hell you did.

He was about to say but the fire of kitchen triggered the sparkling and water start sparkling in the room his all things got wet meanwhile the room get so massy and wet. They both get soaked in water too. tae looked at her with annoying eyes.

Y/n :- sorry!!
She said in Dispointed while looking at floor.

Tae :- stupid.

30 min later

landlady :- What is this? It look so mess. We have to call the mechanic and electronics to fix this all, don't worry.

Y/n deeply bend down and said sorry to landlady.

Tae :- um how long does it take to fix all these things?

landlady :- it looks like lot of things need to get fixed here, maybe it takes more than a week. What you should do now tae, there is not even more empty rooms left in the building.

Tae :- it's okey, i will stay at my friend home, Right y/n?!

Y/n :- huh~ when you said "your friend" IS IT MEA---

He Pointed his finger towards her.

Tae :- YOUR HOME!!!

She widen her eyes!!
Y/n :- WHAT SERIOUSLY!!!!

He packed his all the stuff and get in y/n's apartment. he started seeing her apartment with so much interest.

Y/n :- my place is really not so comfortable.

He went to the balcony and opened the window meanwhile y/n run towards the balcony as she saw her panty and bra hanging on but she fall. she stand up in hurry and picked her clothes from window.

Y/n :- did you saw it?
she asked him with big eyes.

Tae :- i will go and take bath.
Red polka dots bra!!
He Laughed slightly.

She screamed loudly with annoying face. She went in her kitchen and make dinner while he was taking bath. She place the dinner on the table and sit there..!!

Y/n pov
What should I do? I never have dated anyone and not even have any guy like this around me at home.

When she was lost in thoughts tae come from bathroom shirtless!!

she went away and close her eyes while hiding her face with curtain there

Y/n :-ahhh wait...you put some clothes on!!! Please!!

Tae :- it's okey, since it's Indoor.

Y/n :-ahhh you don't have any manners. I'M GIRL!!

Tae :- Seems like you thinks lot.

He said while wearing his shirt.

Y/n :- you're wrong!! You know If someone caught us like that, it will give lot's of problems. Please think about it.

He ignore her mumbling and start eating food calmly.

Tae :- waaooo!!! It's delicious seriously very very delicious!

She turn her face towards him and saw tae eating food while making cute pout

Y/n pov
Why is he looking so cute. Wait what i can't think like that he is such a jerk.

She picked up the spoon and started eating as well.

To be continues_____________