I HOPES

Tae : than wanna go there with me? 

Yn : huh?

Tae : since you can't get any guy.
He laughed while teasing her.

Yn : why, why it must be you?

Tae : because it's somehow looks interesting. We both.

He smirked and get up from his chair and start walking.

Yn : Hye! I'm serious about this, it's not some kind of joke.

He walked away and she got zoomed out for few seconds. She stand in front of the 7 heart shaped fireworks poster with lot of thoughts in her mind at that moment she realised, she is alone left there she run out of there and started looking for tae.

Yn : ahhh.......Where did he went?

Unfortunately two of her schoolmates was following them to find out who is taehyung roaming with.

Yn saw those 2 girls and start running away at the moment tae pulled her arm and get her in narrow street. He pinned her on the wall.

Yn : what are you doing?

Tae : shuu!!

He put his finger on my lips and stear into my eyes stright.

Tae : you know what You look more pretty from close.

He lean towards my lips. I got nervous and closed my eyes tightly. Taehyung looked at me and laughed. I open my eyes and pushed him away.

Tae : you was too scared..but cutely. Take care of yourself okey.
He said and walked away.

"What's with him?" I was watching him walking away. I feels like i have been fallen for him so badly "why I was hoping for a kiss from him, i have gone mad for sure"

NEXT DAY

I was standing outside the school, at the moment my classmates walked near me

Joy : Hye! Good morning yn!

Yn : hi morning.

momo : who are you waiting for?

joy : did you got boyfriend?

Yn : ofcourse not. You all go in first, i will come later.

they went in with specious feeling. Finnally moe arrived for whom i was waiting for.

Yn : Hye! Good morning.

Moe : Hye yn.

Yn : i--i have something to tell you.

Moe : did you got boyfriend?

Yn : huh?? Ah.... No..n--

Moe : you and tae is dating, right?

Yn : impossible...we are just living together. He never look at me like that and he don't feels that way towards me.

Moe : how about you?

Yn : at first, i hate him...but-

Moe : but now you have come to like him? Even though you know that he is the person i like. How can u do this to me?

Yn : moe...I'm--m sorry.

Moe : piss me off!! You always keep hiding things from me and tell me all at the end what kind of friendship is this? YOU ARE MEAN YN SO MEAN!!

Yn : I'm sorry moe. Moe-
I said while Sobbing and looking down.

Moe : from now on, don't ever hide anything from me okey my cutie yn.

Yn : huh?
I looked at moe suprisingly.

Moe : You know right, He is taehyung! Without good love strategy, your chance is 0 towards him.

She put her hands on my shoulder.

Yn : but moe..you..too-

Moe : i already have tried a lot, i think i should move forward because at the end I'm not going to get him so I'm moving on.

Yn : really!

Moe : did i ever lie to you?

To be continues _______________