38

Taehyung had managed to convince Jimin to return to the dorm with him and Jungkook. They needed to talk more about what they were going to do, if this was going to be a thing they planned on actually going on. Spying on the Hyungs' was not something that was going to be easy to do, and it would require plenty of planning and meticulous planning, as well, not just something to go running around and hoping things go right. They would definitely have to have several meetings to talk about this new plan. Taehyung was practically giddy with excitement. This would be a test, a true test. Something difficult, something new, and Jungkook would be heading this, in some way at least. Taehyung was eager to see what Jungkook thought, what he was going to do, how he was going to go in on this plan. This was going to be a really interesting plot, and Taehyung was rather eager to see how it developed.

"I am glad that you have agreed, Jiminie," Taehyung said gently. "I really do not think we could truly do it without you," He gave the other a gentle smile, which Jimin lit up with excitement. Taehyung ruffled his hair, and contemplated Jimin in the first place. The other was always...always...so eager for praise. Perhaps that was what drew Hobi to him, he was not really sure. As dangerous as Jimin was, he was so simple to please. One really just had to show that they cared, and know that Jimin cared for them, before it was almost easy to just manipulate him into doing what they wanted. Taehyung had no idea whether that was from his past, drawing upon other people and what they wanted, but what he did know was that it drew his own interest in Jimin. I wonder what part of Jimin draws Jungkook to him, makes him interested in him. It is quite possible after all, Jimin was always changing, and the Jimin I get is not likely to be the same Jimin that Jungkook got, or gets.

"I can't really help it though, can I?" Jimin questioned softly. Taehyung looked back to Jimin, worried now, furrowing his brows downwards as he tried to figure out what it is that could be bothering Jimin. He did not want to get Jimin involved if he was not entirely certain in himself and the cause that they were going for. Otherwise, it could cause some complications. He wanted Jimin to be reassured that they were doing the right thing, or at least as close to the right thing that people like them could be in the first place. It was hard to say that they ever truly did the right thing, they were in this school, after all. They would not have been here if they were had great morals and a wonderful life. No, they all had some issues, and the lines blurred more black than truly gray.

"Why is it that you think that?" Taehyung muttered to him. He stopped their walking down the halls of the school, turning to Jimin, and folding his arms across of his chest. He stared down at him, his eyes intense enough that it caused Jimin a pause. He gave Taehyung a tilt of his head, and a nervous smile.

"I swear, I understand why we would do this, and I do agree, Taehyungie." Jimin said gently. "I do, and I do want to help, truly! I Just...I just don't know. A part of me wishes that we wouldn't have to, but I also know it is definitely going to bother me if I just let it go. I want to know what is going on. Not to mention, there was no way for me to...to...just ask. That would be even worse," Jimin muttered under his breath. Taehyung gave a huge sigh, sweeping Jimin up in his arms as he continued to pull the other forwards.

"Of course, Hyung, I know you do. You would never have agreed to it in the first place if you were not absolutely certain, you like to be cautious about these sorts of things." Taehyung said with a laugh. "That is perfectly fine too, of course." He reassured. "I just want to be certain, I don't want you to regret...Is all." He said more gently. Jimin gave Taehyung a brilliant smile.

"I am certain, Taehyung-ah, but thank you."

Taehyung knew that, of course, already. He was just toying with Jimin a little bit. The other was easy to read, he missed being able to mess with people around his town, but of course, in the school there was still no ending of toys to mess with. Jungkook and Jimin were just some of the most fun that he had met so far. Jimin had been his go to tormentee, and now Jungkook was just as a wonderful person to torment too. Or to tease, more like, he more teased than anything else. He wouldn't say that he would ever truly torment someone, of course. At least, not immediately.

At home, things were different, he had managed to get away with quite a bit before he ended up getting caught and sent to this stupid ass place and stuck here until he grew to eighteen, as though this pathetic school was going to change anything. This school never truly changed anything, never truly fixed nothing about these kids shoved here. Taehyung would get his revenge, and on top of that he would gather vengeance for Jungkook, and that would definitely be beyond anything Taehyung would begin to comprehend.

For now, this would simply have to do.