Part 2 Chapter 1 Rebirth

Jiang Hua POV

Slowly, like a flower about to bloom in spring, my memory returned. I looked at my white, tiny hands. Hands stained with blood for 2,000 plus years of my life. I looked around me. From my memories, which I haven't fully recovered yet, the conditions weren't the same as in Wei or any other country in the world. There was no arched Eastern elegance to the architecture in the room I was in.

Even though my memory hasn't fully recovered, I still remember the last moments of my life. From the smallness of my hand, I realized that my soul wasn't destroyed when I exploded the energy in my dantian as a result of my success passing through the 7th realm, even if it was temporarily, so I had actually become an immortal in my previous life. Thus, I was given a second life now.

Some of the people around me had unusual body features and colored hair, mostly blonde or brown, in contrast to where I come from, where almost all hair color is black, with very few exceptions of brown.

They spoke a language I didn't recognize. Maybe I should go back to studying the language here. Only by learning the local language quickly could I understand the condition I was in.
I saw my parents. My mother has blonde hair, and my father has brown hair. Both my parents have blue eyes. Even though it looks strange to me, those colors are the usual ones here. I also noticed that my hair was dark brown, apparently following my father's. I also noticed that my father often wore elegant clothes and had quite a lot of decorations, including a sash. It seems that my father is a person of rank or position. I have to learn the language here.

While looking to my tiny hands, I realized that it was as if I had incarnated with a complete memory. That is my advantage as an immortal. But my memory is still far from perfect, only a small portion of it has returned. I only clearly remember the few days before 'my death', The farther from the day of 'my death' the more unclear my memory is, like fog in the middle of the day. Hopefully, all of my memories will return.

I am also currently unable to sense qi. Most likely, I will have to start over from scratch. Also, I'm not sure if there's enough qi here to keep training to the highest realm. I have to wait until all my memories are recovered, because I have learned thousands of techniques, both martial arts and cultivation techniques. I'll have to wait until I can recall those techniques again.

.

.

.

Several months later, I have been able to understand the language here. I came to understand that my father was a count, and I came from a family where the majority were mages, even though one of my uncles was a knight. The count is a middle class noble. The nobility in my place, in order from lowest to highest, are: baron, viscount, count, marque, duke, and grand duke. Above that is the royal family. The level of count has two types: there are those who lead the area and there are those who don't, the count who does not lead the area is called an earl. My father ruled over an area named Yarrow; thus, he was known as the Count of Yarrow. My father oversees seven viscounts and 38 barons.

With mages in this world, I understand that there is another version of the cultivation system. That system was a magic system. I still don't know much about it because no one told me about it.

The count is the lowest nobility who is allowed to have a regional army other than a private army, which can be owned by the lowest level of nobility and is used for personal or family bodyguards. The maximum number of private soldiers for the count level is 500 people, while the maximum regional army is 1.5% of the area's population. Countdom Yarrow has a population of nearly 2 million people, and we therefore have nearly 20,000 county troops and 300 private troops.