Part 2 Chapter 16

1 year later

Garrick, who is now 8 years old, still hasn't managed to increase his cultivation during this year, so he is currently still in the 4th realm. This is because it is increasingly difficult to level up at that realm level, so Garrick needs 1 year to increase his level to level 11 at the 4th realm. Garrick is still trying to increase his level to 12 before he will advance to the 5th realm. Garrick can increase his magic circle to 4th magic circles.

Fiona also did not have an increase in her cultivation realm. But currently she has managed to reach the 8th level of the 2nd realm, so it is likely that by the end of the year she will be able to advance to the 3rd realm. As for her magic circle, Fiona had just advanced to the 3rd magic circle. Her mastery of the '7 star sword' has also increased rapidly, she was able to complete the 1st level of the '7 star sword'. This astonished Garrick, because in his past life, even to complete the 1st level of the '7 star sword' would take years. It seemed that in this world, everything was easier to learn. 'Shadow Boxing' had also been successfully mastered to level 2, while 'Flying Fox' could be achieved to level 4.

His father, Duke Harold, was still stagnant at the 5th magic circle, but he had gotten a clue about the 6th magic circle through a text he got from the kingdom as a reward for increasing the tax of his dukedom by almost two times. It was likely that in 2 years he could reach the 6th magic circle. But his martial arts were still very poor, in a year, he could only master the second level of the 'Red Swallow'. But on the other hand, she could also at least use the 'Shadow Boxing' technique close to the first level.

Agatha's mother was already an expert in 'Red Swallow' swordsmanship. In fact, it seemed that she was on par with Garrick's ability in 'Red Swallow' swordplay, and because of her experience, in some matches, there were times when Agatha could defeat Garrick when both were using 'Red Swallow'. In addition, Agatha has also mastered the 2nd level of 'Shadow Boxing' so she is quite invincible in hand-to-hand combat. In addition, Agatha had recently reached the 5th magic circle, and since Duke Harold had gotten a text containing a clue about the 6th magic circle, it was possible that she could reach the 6th magic circle not long after Duke Harold could reach it. Also, even though both of them had reached the 5th magic circle, Duke Harold's mana reserves, battle techniques, and aptitude were much better than Agatha's, so Agatha found it very difficult to defeat Duke Harold with magic.

His two siblings were also advanced. His sister Donna had already successfully mastered the first level of 'Red Swallow' and started learning 'Shadow Boxing." Her magic ability is also advancing quite fast, it is likely that she can reach the 4th magic circle in a few months.
While his brother Wilfred has already reached the 2nd magic circle and also mastered the 3rd level of 'Shadow Boxing' and the 3rd level of 'Red Swallow'. A pretty great achievement. Garrick also felt quite amazed by his brother, who was able to master three levels of 'Shadow Boxing' within a year.

Meanwhile, Garrick's Region 2 was also progressing quite rapidly. As a result of Garrick's massive road construction and repair, Region 2 had truly become the hub of trade in 'the lost land'. Moreover, by building many guard posts along the road, it increased the safety of traveling. If there was a bandit group that was too strong for the militia to deal with, then Garrick's 10,000-strong regional army would immediately act to take down the bandit group. With the synergy between the territorial troops and the militia, the troops General Adrian had at his disposal at this time were completely focused on the border areas and quickly advanced and took control of many territories. It seemed that in 4 years, by the time General Adrian finished his term, there were 2 counties worth of territory that could be liberated, including territory 2.

For Region 2, a seaside town has been selected to be the capital of the countdom. It is strategically located in the middle between the two borders of the region and is quite close to the mountains, so it can open up plantation business opportunities for both the lowlands and the highlands. Currently, nearly 1,000 platinum coins are being used for the development of the city and the surrounding area. Another city used as a security garrison was created in the center of Region 2. It contained 8,000 regional troops, the other 2,000 would be stationed in the city that was to be the capital of the countdom. The garrison city cost 200 platinum coins to develop.