Part 2 Chapter 12 Trouble in Capital City 3

Outside the Solatia city wall, near the main entrance

The Solace Kingdom's horsemen have increased in number due to a number of patrolling horsemen joining them. There are currently 250 horsemen. 100 of them always circled around the rebel army while occasionally attempting to attack, while the rest rested nearby. They took turns to circle around the enemy troops. Several times the rebels tried to break out of the cavalry's encirclement, but failed, and there were more than 50 rebel casualties. In the end, they could only hold on.

Suddenly, more than 300 troops from several outposts around the capital arrived at the place, and from the direction of the city, from the direction of another city door, another 300 people from the mage and knight academy also came to the place. Seeing the number of troops coming, the morale of the rebel troops plummeted. They were unable to move to retreat or escape because the cavalry, and invaders were about to gather and attack them in hand-to-hand combat. Not to mention that a large number of magi were also in the army.

The leaders of the rebel forces began to consider surrendering to the Solace royal army. This was because the longer it took, the more the Solace kingdom's troops would arrive. It was already too late for them to escape. But if they surrendered, there was little chance of survival either, as rebellion was punishable by death.

---oOo---

Within the city walls of Solatia, near the main entrance,

Although the number of Solace troops attacking from the left and right on the city defense wall has also been reduced, the rebel troops have also suffered quite a lot of casualties. The total casualties caused by the attacks of the regular troops from the left and right on the defense wall have reached 500, but the Solatia troops have also lost 200 troops, and the Solace troops have increased by 100 people from troops that have just arrived from other places in Solatia.

Suddenly, troops from the mage and knight academy appeared in the direction of the city. Their number of around 300 caused the balance of power to shift towards the Solace troops. The knight students and a number of teachers who had high knight levels began to move to join the troops attacking from the left and right above the fort, while most of the mages joined the elite troops to attack the rebel troops head-on.

The teachers of the knight academy, who had knight levels above level 4, ravaged the opposing troops on the left and right sides. Meanwhile, the mage teachers who have the 3rd magic circle and above begin to attack the enemy troops from the front. Fireballs, icicles, blizzards, lightning, and various other magic began to rain down on the rebel troops in large numbers, far greater than the mages on the rebel troops' side could handle.

As a result, the rebel formation started to disintegrate, which the elite Solatia troops took advantage of by attacking the rebel troops. In just 10 minutes, almost 1,000 rebel troops were killed. This made the rebel army weaken quickly. The mages on the rebel army's side finally ran out of mana, and the rebel troops who were in the back line began to feel the magic attacks that they could not avoid. Casualties were falling throughout the enemy formation.

After 15 minutes, the remaining rebel troops finally surrendered. There were already less than 1500 of them. This means that more than 2,500 rebel troops have died. But from the Solace Kingdom's side, there were also casualties of nearly 1000 regular troops and 200 elite troops. There were no casualties on the side of the magic academy, knight academy, or mages. But there were casualties of nearly 4,000 troops from the Solace kingdom before the elite troops came to attack.

After the main door of Solatia was captured, the Solace troops began to open the main door, and 500 elite troops, 200 regular troops, and 100 mixed mages and knights from the knight and mage academies came out of Solatia to attack the troops in front of the main door of Solatia...