Ch. 01 ⭐

Author's note::

Greetings, lovely individuals! I was struck by an exciting idea for a story that combines my admiration for both "Left Right Left" and "Twilight Saga." I do not claim ownership of any characters from either series, but the storyline is my own creation. I gathered information about vampires from various sources, such as Google, the Twilight books, and fan sites. I sincerely hope that you will relish this tale as much as I delight in penning it.

Kindly note that certain elements of the story may not adhere to logic since it is a work of fiction and not a portrayal of real life. Please go with the flow and enjoy the ride.

...-...

...-...

...-...

She stared at the letter of approval in her hands. She couldn't believe how easy it was to attain it. Money could buy anything it seemed. With a deep sigh, she placed the letter on the coffee table before turning towards her family.

"So, you're really going?" asked Thomas, the leader of her family.

Yes, her family had a leader because, unlike other families, none of the five people in this family were related by blood. They were related by venom, Thomas's venom.

"Yes, I am," Naina replied, the stubborn lilt clear in her tone.

Thomas sighed before glancing at his mate, urging him to say something.

"Naina, baby girl, you're still really young. Are you sure you'll be able to control your bloodlust? Forget the bloodlust... will you be able to control your anger enough to avenge your brother?" Jeremy, Thomas's mate, asked worriedly.

"They killed my brother," Naina snarled. "I wasn't even able to see him in the last six years. They snatched my brother of not only his life but also his honor. How dare they!" she roared.

Natasha, the mother figure of their family, approached Naina and cupped her face. "You're right, Naina. They did those awful things. But for you to avenge your brother, you HAVE to keep strict control of yourself. If you're determined to do this, then you have to take all the precautions you can. Do you understand?" she told her kindly.

Taking a deep breath, Naina nodded.

"Naina dear, if this is what you want, our whole family will help you on your mission. But you have to make sure to NEVER break two rules. One, you can NEVER tell a human your secret. Two, you can't bite a child under sixteen. You get that?" William, the father figure of their family pointed out.

"I'll make sure of it," Naina vowed.

She was ready for whatever came her way. She was a part of a family that loved her and had her back. And she was going to make them proud.

Thomas sighed, shaking his head. He ran his fingers through his long hair in frustration. "I don't understand why I'm allowing this." he growled. His long dark gold-brown hair and beard made him look like the beast prince from 'Beauty and the Beast'.

Jeremy smiled before wrapping his arms around his mate. "Because we love her and you trust her. And it's not like we won't be nearby to protect her. If anything goes wrong, we'll just kill the whole academy and vanish into thin air like before," he pacified kindly.

Calmer than before, Thomas nodded. "ANY problem and you will call us," he ordered.

Naina grinned before she rushed to them and hugged them tightly. "Thank you so much, Tom & Jerry," she gushed.

"Do NOT call us that," Thomas grumbled, hugging her back. Jeremy chuckled at their banter.

William wrapped his arm around his mate and wife. "Naina made our family complete, didn't she?" he stated, seeing those three.