Ch. 43 ⭐

*** Trigger alert! 
Description of torture might be given, but If you hate Major Nair as much as I do, then I guess you'll enjoy it.

...---...

Later that night.

Rajveer joined the search team while Naina secretly left her hostel and headed to the mill. Upon entering, she discovered Natasha painting her nails, while Jeremy was watching a humorous YouTube video. Naina chuckled and affectionately kissed her mother and brother-in-law on their foreheads. She entered the room where Nair was enduring the Chinese water torture.

"Good evening, Major Nair! Are you ready to talk now?" she greeted.

"I'll talk... just remove this damn thing from me!" Nair growled angrily.

Naina nodded, satisfied that he was willing to talk. She first removed the water bucket, barely concealing her amusement at Rajveer's method of tormenting Nair. From his eyes, she could tell how much Rajveer relished dressing Nair up like a girl and subjecting him to the dripping water. "Did Rajveer sir play pranks on you during his time as a cadet?" she asked Nair curiously.

Nair's response carried a stern expression, providing a clear answer to her question. Yes, Rajveer did indeed play pranks on him. Smirking, she untied Nair, sensing his inclination to flee. As expected, the moment he was freed from his restraints, Nair made an attempt to run, but Naina firmly held onto his arm. She didn't exert her full strength, yet Nair couldn't break free from her grip. It was the first time in his life that he showed fear towards a woman.

"No matter how hard you try, you won't be able to escape from here. It's better if you don't attempt it," she advised him before leading him to another room. Jeremy had already prepared a small table with two chairs, one facing the camera. Naina secured Nair to the chair in front of the camera while taking a seat in the other chair. Jeremy and Natasha entered the room but stayed out of the camera's view. Naina turned on the camera and instructed Nair, "Introduce yourself, and then I will begin asking questions."

"Did the captain leave his girlfriend to handle the interrogation? How foolish!" Nair sneered.

Then before he could even blink, Naina grabbed one of his hands and stabbed him with the metal hairpin fashioned in the style of a chopstick to secure her hair in a bun. The hairpin  had a butterfly design on one side, adorned with small bells that dangled from the butterfly's wings. The hairpin pierced the table, sticking Nair's hand with it. 

[This kind of hairpin

[This kind of hairpin. Do you guys also use this kind of hairpin? I love them a lot.]

"Do not piss me off. Next time, it won't be your hand I pierce," Naina growled at the shocked man in front of her. 

Nair was still in shock. He never thought a female could be brutal enough to interrogate a suspect. But now with his hand stuck to the wooden table by a hairpin, he was feeling like he had judged the situation wrong. He had thought he would be able to threaten or taunt Cadet Campbell enough to get out of here. But that didn't seem to be the case.