Ch. 53 ⭐

Day 8 :: Wedding day

~~

0900 hours
Rajveer's room,
Campbell mansion.

In the morning of Rajveer and Naina's wedding day, the atmosphere was filled with excitement and anticipation. They were going to have two beautiful wedding ceremonies – one Hindu and one Christian. The Hindu wedding was scheduled for 11 am, and the Christian wedding was planned for the evening during sunset. Everyone woke up early, at around 7 am, to prepare for the day ahead. The human family members gathered for breakfast before splitting up to get ready for the ceremonies.

In Rajveer's room, the team had assembled to assist him in getting ready. Huda, Ali, Yudi, Gunny, Shalini, along with Edward, Emmett, and Jasper from the Cullen family, were present. They found Rajveer dressed in his pink designer sherwani but looking quite anxious. He was hyperventilating as he felt the weight of the momentous occasion bearing down on him. seeing Shalini entering his room, he said, "Doc, I think something is wrong with me. I need medical help." 

Shalini smiled a started checking his blood pressure while others surrounded him. "Hold on, buddy, deep breaths," Emmett said, clapping Rajveer lightly on the back. "You're just getting married to the love of your life, no big deal!" he stated with a grin.

Ali grinned, holding up a glass of water. "Here, sir, drink this. It might calm your nerves."

Rajveer took the glass with shaky hands, managing a weak smile. "Thanks, guys. I just can't believe it's today, you know?"

Yudi patted him on the shoulder. "You've got this, Rajveer sir. Naina loves you, and you love her. That's all that matters."

"They are correct, Captain. And everything about you is normal. In fact, they are so normal that it can't be normal anymore. Stop stressing." Shalini joked.

Gunny, the eldest of the group, smiled warmly. "Now, let's get you ready. We can't have the groom looking like a mess, can we?"

With their support, Rajveer slowly began to relax, letting his friends guide him through the process of getting ready for the most important day of his life.

Shalini skillfully bound the pagri around Rajveer's head, creating an elegant turban. Gunny and Ali adjusted the intricate shoulder drape of his sherwani, ensuring it hung perfectly. Meanwhile, Huda, always playful, amused himself by twirling the sword in his hand. Yudi carefully selected a pair of matching shoes for Rajveer to wear on his special day.

With still some time left before the ceremony, a few of them decided to check on the final preparations. Gunny excused himself to greet BC, Suriji, and Lolita ji, who were arriving at the entrance, ensuring they felt welcomed. Shalini joined the women in Naina's room, ready to spend some quality time with them before the festivities began.