Ch. 32 ⭐

Next day
Captain Rajveer's room
05:00 hours

After finishing his daily jog, Rajveer was about to head for a shower when he heard the door of his room slam open. Peeking out, he saw Naina, just as he had expected. No one else dared to enter his room without knocking. "Good morning, Naina. Why are you here so early?" he asked as he came out of his bedroom.

"Good morning, sir. I need to borrow your room for today," she said with an expectant smile.

"My... room? Why?" Rajveer questioned, feeling confused.

"Please, sir!" Naina pouted.

Rajveer chuckled and agreed, "Alright, do as you wish. I'm going for a shower." He turned to head to the bathroom but was surprised to find Naina standing in front of him with her hands spread out. He looked back to where she had been a second ago and then back at her, realizing that now she felt comfortable using her powers openly in front of him. "Why are you stopping me now?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your bathroom is also a part of your room," she pointed out.

"So, I can't go shower?" he asked in disbelief.

"Of course, you can. Just give me a few minutes, please," she requested.

"Okay."

And with that, Naina vanished into thin air, leaving behind only a gust of wind. A few minutes later, she returned from the bathroom at a normal pace, wearing a beaming smile. "You can go in now," she told him.

"What's going on?" Rajveer inquired.

"You'll see soon enough," she replied, her response dripping with mystery.

As Rajveer entered the bathroom, he was pleasantly taken aback. Naina had prepared a spa-like experience for him. The bathtub was filled with warm water and bubbles, inviting him to unwind. On the side table, there was a scented candle emanating delightful aromas throughout the bathroom. To his surprise, a wooden slide was placed over the tub, holding one of Rajveer's books, a loofah, and a cup of coffee. In the background, a calming white noise played, adding to the relaxing ambiance.

[Like this]

[Like this]

With a content smile, Rajveer undressed and settled into the inviting bath. He relished the combination of his favorite book, the aromatic coffee, the serene ambience, and the soothing warmth of the water. As time passed, he became completely absorbed in the words of the book, losing track of time.

An hour later, feeling remarkably relaxed and much calmer after the recent stressful days, Rajveer finally left the bathroom. As he stepped out, he heard sounds coming from the kitchen. Throwing the towel on his bed, he decided to silently observe Naina, who was busy doing something in the kitchen area.