Ch. 51 ⭐

Author note::  

Some of the lines would be taken or be inspired from the original "Twilight" saga book - "Breaking Dawn".

///

Campbell Mansion
0300 hours

In the library, a solemn gathering unfolded, with Rajveer, Alekh, and all the vampires present, their attention fixed on Alice. She shared the visions she had glimpsed, painting a grim picture of the imminent danger. It seemed Aro was fueled by a desire for revenge stemming from the Volturi's past clash with the Cullen family. Aro saw this as a golden opportunity to wipe out both the Cullens and the Campbells in one decisive strike. Caius, equally eager, viewed this chance favorably, considering the absence of werewolves in India to support the Cullens.

Rajveer, his brow furrowed in confusion, interjected, "Werewolves?" He couldn't wrap his mind around this new piece of information.

Naina, her curiosity piqued, exchanged a bewildered glance with the Cullens. "Werewolves really exist?" she inquired, her disbelief evident.

A puzzled expression crossed Alekh's face as he echoed her sentiments. "Aren't they just fictional creatures meant to scare children?" he questioned, equally incredulous. 

"Kids, if vampires can exist, then werewolves can as well," Thomas remarked, his tone laced with amusement.

Jacob, with a self-assured smirk, chimed in, "Yes... Because I certainly don't feel fictional."

Confused expressions crossed the faces of Rajveer, Alekh, and Naina. While Naina had sensed something peculiar about Jacob's scent, she had refrained from commenting, not wanting to offend her guests. She had treated him merely as Renesmee's soulmate, not attaching much significance to his presence.

Edward intervened, revealing the truth with a smile, "Guys, our Jacob is a werewolf."

Skepticism clouded the eyes of Rajveer, Alekh, and Naina. The idea seemed far-fetched, challenging their beliefs in the supernatural world they had entered. It was difficult to fathom the existence of werewolves, even within the realm of their newfound reality.

The room was filled with amused smiles from the Cullens as Jacob began removing his clothes. In response, Rajveer instinctively gasped and covered Naina's eyes. He had no intention of allowing her to see another man undress, which elicited laughter from everyone. 

Shaking his head at Rajveer's reaction, Jacob leaped, and in a blink, he transformed into a massive wolf in the heart of the Campbell family's library. The wolf's fur was a soft russet, slightly unkempt in clumps. Its enormous paws made the floor creak under its weight as it padded gracefully around the room. Eventually, the impressive russet wolf came to a stop in front of Naina, Rajveer, and Alekh.

(Just imagine Jacob turning into wolf in the library.)

Naina had instinctively stepped forward, her vampire nature urging her to protect her mate. Her stance relaxed only when Jacob sat down, a silent assurance that he meant no harm. His gentle gaze spoke volumes, a silent understanding passing between them. 

The extraordinary sight of the werewolf left the Campbell family in awe. The members of the Campbell family, although they had heard about the existence of werewolves from the Cullens, were completely unprepared for the sight of these creatures, especially their immense size, nearly that of horses. With fascination and disbelief, they tentatively stepped closer to Jacob, reaching out to touch and caress his fur and head as if trying to confirm that what they were witnessing was indeed real. Rajveer and Alekh, still in a state of shock, continued to gape at the giant wolf before them, their previous skepticism replaced with wide-eyed amazement.