Ch. 48 ⭐ Maha Update

Following Alekh's cue, Naina and Rajveer adjusted their posture, engaging in casual conversations with others in their group. With a touch of humor, Alekh exclaimed, "Romantic atmosphere everywhere! I think I've had my fill of romance for now."

Huda joined in with a chuckle, adding, "Don't worry, Alekh. You can find all the serious or gloomy news on the TV. It's a refreshing change."

"Sounds like a plan," Alekh agreed, reaching for the remote to turn on the television. The group settled in, ready to shift their focus on the TV. As soon as Alekh switched to the KKN channel, the news caught all of their attention.

"Breaking News Alert! Just a few hours ago, an undisclosed sender delivered a package to our news channel. Inside, there's a collection of evidence that's about to change our view of a very serious accusation. Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia, once charged with being a traitor, is now presented as innocent with the information in this package. But this is just the start. In these materials, a complex puzzle unfolds—the true person behind the anti-national group called Eagle is revealed, along with surprising video confessions from Eagle's members. These confessions not only proof Captain Naveen innocent, but also expose the group's harmful intentions against our country for many years. What's noteworthy is a disturbing trend: those in the video confessions have met violent ends, one after the other. It seems that a mysterious figure has taken on the task of dismantling Eagle and its associates, a task that the military itself struggled with. This shadowy figure has seemingly lost trust in our country's armed forces. However, we must also recognize that their loss of faith is somewhat justified, considering those who betrayed our nation included some who wore our country's uniform." Ananya stated seriously. Then the video confessions that Naina had recorded started playing. One by one Major Bhargav, Dr. Ritu, Col. Handa, Major Nair, and Col. Bajaj's confessions were shown with full details. 

"The person controlling the harmful actions of the group called Eagle has been revealed as Defense Minister Lala Gehlot. This shocking discovery has surprised many in powerful positions. The evidence against Lala Gehlot is now very strong and proves that he has done things that cannot be hidden from the public anymore. Our sources have also found out that while we are reporting this news, the same evidence has been shared online, making it spread quickly. This means that even if political leaders try to hide what Lala Gehlot did, they won't succeed because the truth is now known to many people. With a shared hope that our respected leaders will stand for the truth and protect our nation from people like Lala Gehlot, this is Ananya Kashyap signing off from this news segment. Jai Hind!" Ananya finished the news segment. 

"What in the world..." Gunny breathed out in disbelief. "This... this is..." he trailed off, struggling to find the right words to convey his emotions. He turned to Rajveer, expecting a certain reaction, but what he saw surprised him. Rajveer had tears streaming down his face, yet he was smiling broadly.

"Naveen... he's proven innocent. Finally, he's proven innocent," Rajveer whispered, his voice choked with emotion and happiness.

Gunny realized that Rajveer was unaware of this news before. That's why his reaction was so genuine. He turned to the other cadets and found them all with big smiles on their faces. It made sense, as they had been involved in helping Rajveer investigate Naveen's case. Gunny's gaze then fell on Naina, and he furrowed his brow. While everyone else was celebrating, Cadet Naina Campbell remained stone-faced, her eyes shimmering with tears, yet her expression resolute.

Gunny tilted his head curiously, quietly observing as Rajveer turned toward Naina and enveloped her in a tight embrace. He watched as Rajveer whispered something into her ear, causing her to blink and visibly collect herself before nodding. Stepping back from Naina, Rajveer proceeded to approach the rest of his Super Six teammates, hugging each of them in turn.