Impossible Temptation (A Naruto Love Story) Chapter 2

Lucy P.O.V

I blasted ‘Shut Me Up’ by: MSI and sang the words softly. “The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal. I can’t wait for you to knock me up. In a minute, minute in a second. I can’t wait for you to shut me up. And, make me hip like badass!” I sang to the rushing beat.

I walked over to a large cherry tree that was sprouting new blossoms, and sat under it like I have every other day. I don’t know why I just always liked the shade of this tree it’s strange but that’s me.

I even sat here the first day the Hokage enrolled me into the Academy. It's strange, but when I think about it, this is the only place I felt safe from the other kid's stares. I never told the Hokage about how the other students alienated me, but he always knew when I was having an off day. Until Naruto and Sasuke became my friends, the Hokage would always sit me down and lecture me on 'making myself open to others'. 

But I didn't know how to do that. Mother and Father never allowed me to leave our home, let alone meet others my age.

I’ve never told anyone about my past, it’s just too gruesome. I don’t want to be treated like a monster even though that's just what I am. Like how my parents treated me...and to think I used to believe them. They were horrible sick people and I don’t regret what I did to them...but once I started I couldn’t stop. After them, I began slaughtering everyone in the whole village without a thought about it. It was as if I blacked out and became someone else. The monster nesting inside me; Lucille.

I shuddered.

I remember all the terrified screams of children and adults that were split in two...no one could ever know I had done something so terrible. So I was forced to fane amnesia...I saw something in the corner of my eye and looked over to a bench to see Sasuke walking over to Sakura who was eating her lunch alone.

What is Sasuke doing with Sakura? I watched as he said something to her and she lit up and nodded while he sat down next to her. What the hell is he doing?! I thought he hated Sakura! I looked closer to his aura and saw that it wasn’t Sasuke, but Naruto who used the transformation jutsu to appear like him. Laughter bubbled up in my throat and I couldn’t help but burst out cracking up.

I know Naruto has a crush on her but to go to such lengths? Wow, he must be really desperate for her attention.

I covered my mouth trying not to ruin his chance, it’s not like I don’t approve of what he’s doing, because I know Sasuke isn’t going to be happy when he finds out, but I still would like to see how far he goes with this dumb idea of his.

Plus what do I care? It would be funny to see Sasuke’s reaction when he see’s himself making out with Sakura.

I chuckled. Oh God, now I can’t get that mental picture out of my head! Sasuke and Sakura sucking face? In public?! I swear I could gag. Well, I don’t think I want to watch this drama scene anymore so I climbed down from the branch I was perched on and took out my small lunch. An apple and yogurt. No, I am not anorexic I just can’t afford too much junk food. And by too much I mean practically any!

I sighed, depressed by the thought and took a bite from my apple.

Suddenly, I felt someone pull an earbudd out of my ear and my head snapped up in surprise. Sasuke was holding my earbudd and smirking. 

“Jeez, don’t scare me like that!” I whined.

He rolled his onyx eyes.

“I was calling your name, but your music was so loud you couldn’t hear me.” He said.