Impossible Temptation (A Naruto Love Story) Chapter 5

“Lucy! Wake up! You’re having a nightmare!” a sudden knock upside my head woke me from my horrific memory only to see Naruto’s face inches from mine.

“What in the hell are you doing in my house, Naruto?!?” I shouted, causing him to flinch from the volume of my voice.

He backed away from me and stood awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

“Well, I came by to walk to school with you, but you didn’t open the door when I knocked. So I came in since the door wasn’t locked and heard you screaming in your sleep.” He said sheepishly.

I sighed.

Of course I was flipping screaming in my sleep! 

Smiling, I motioned for Naruto to leave so I could get dressed. Relieved I wasn’t upset with him, he practically skipped out of my room. He’s such a dork sometimes, but he’s my dork.

Grinning, I walked over to my dresser and picked out a random outfit and changed in my bathroom after brushing my teeth and washing my face. Looking in my mirror I was met with a familiar face and grinned at my reflection.

Today I decided on a skinny black tank top along with a simple pair of dark purple skinny jeans. Random rosary necklaces hung from my neck and rested on my cleavage, the cold metal stinging my skin. Instead of a hat, today I used two black ribbons and wrapped them over my horns making pretty bows that hid the bones sticking out of my head.

Deeming myself good enough for school, I walked out of my bedroom grabbing my ninja head band. Naruto was waiting patiently at my front door and I couldn’t help but laugh at his shocked look when he saw me.

“Wow, Lucy you look awesome! You have a date or something?” he joked.

I giggled and strode up to him lifting his jaw up with my finger.

“Thanks Naruto! Now let’s go or we’ll be late for school!” I said and grabbed his hand before rushing out of my apartment and down the street, adrenaline pumping through my muscles.

By the time we had arrived at the academy both of us were gasping for breath since we ran all the here. I do admit, we weren’t even close to being late I just wanted to get here first just incase our sensei was here early. What can I say? I want to make a good impression.

“Why did we run all the way here, Lucy?” Naruto gasped out, giving me a weird look.

I just shrugged.

“I wanted to make a good impression.” I said before walking in, Naruto trailing in behind me shaking his head.

I wasn’t at all surprised when I saw we were the only ones here besides Sasuke. Since he didn’t notice us come in, I giggled and snuck up behind him.

“Boo!” I shouted and watched him jump like four feet in the air.

I couldn’t hold in my laughter and was rolling on the floor, tears pouring from my eyes.

I mean come on, I’m not the only one who would think it’s funny! It was totally priceless. I dare sneak a glance at him to see him glaring down at me from his seat.

“Oh, come on Sasuke! Even you can’t say that wasn’t totally hilarious!” I howled, still laughing.

He scoffed.

“I bet I can.” He muttered, but I could see the pink blush on his cheeks.

Finally calming down, I stood up and bent my head close to his narrowing my eyes. Let’s see if he can keep a straight face with me so close. His expression changed to surprise with me being so close but he didn’t object...well not directly.