Impossible Temptation (A Naruto Love Story) Chapter 13

Lucy’s P.O.V.

It took me a minute to remember why my eyes are so crusty and I sighed at the memory of crying and being…held.

Looking up, I took in Sasuke’s sleeping face and listened to his slow breathing as I realized how peaceful he appeared.

Giggling quietly, I poked his nose watching as he scratched at it in his sleep. Holding my laughter in, I poked his nose again causing him to sputter and wake up. He looked around looking for the source of the poking and looked down at me with an irritated frown.

“Was that really necessary?” he asked and yawned.

Before I could answer with my usual snotty reply, he cuddled me closer, snuggling his face into my violet hair causing me to gasp and blush at the same time. He brought me closer to his warm body making me squirm, but he held me tight, not helping my situation in the least.

“Sasuke let me go! W-What do you think you’re doing?” I muttered stuttering a bit at the closeness of our bodies.

His cheek rubbed against mine causing me to gasp once again.

“I don’t want to wake up…” he grumbled under his breath and sighing in content.

After concluding there was no way I was getting away from him without seriously hurting him, I gave up letting out a sigh of defeat that went unnoticed by Cockatoo. We sat like that for the next ten minutes, him sleeping soundly holding me like a teddy bear and me squished up against him, blushing madly.

Finally, he came too and slit his eyes open just enough to see mine not two inches from his.

“What the hell are you doing this close to me?” he asked groggily.

Anger shot through my veins and I suddenly didn’t care if it meant hurting him; I will not sit here and be accused!

Unwinding my legs from his, I brought them close to my stomach, gaining momentum and kicked him straight in the stomach sending him through the air and onto the floor. He landed with a groan and I sat on the bed Indian style glaring down at him.

“What was that for?!” he exclaimed jumping up, glaring daggers while I sat returning the murderous looks.

“Don’t you accuse me of being so close, you’re the fucktard who decided I was your new teddy bear and cuddled me.” I shouted.

That shut him up while his face turned a bright pink and he looked away, stubbornly. Finally the tension lifted and turned from killer to extremely awkward as he coughed and scratched the back of his head.

“Gay baby!” I shouted randomly.

Sasuke looked at me in confusion, lifting a thin eyebrow at my sudden outburst.

“What? Don’t you know a gay baby is born during awkward moments?” I said shrugging.

I stood up and stretched my arms over my head and headed into the bathroom before Sasuke could claim the hot water.

“I hope you like cold showers!” I shouted and laughed when I heard him cursing my name.

After my relaxing shower, I peeked my head through the bathroom door to see Sasuke going through his kunai collection. A towel was wrapped around my head so my horns were covered up.

“Hey, I don’t have any clothes with me besides the ones I wore yesterday. Got any spares?” I asked.

He tapped his chin before nodding and walking off. A minute later he came back with a blue Yukata dress and handed it to me.