*Author's Note*

Okay, I get it.

"WHAT THE HELL?! IT'S OVER!?"

Those who have been following me since 2011, when I started this story, know I've been working on this story constantly since then. It was an idea I had some time ago and loved the concept of putting a diclonius in Naruto. Lucy, in the series was the Queen Bee of the diclnius because she was the only one that could actually reproduce. 

Lucy IN MY STORY, is a bit more than that. She is part of a extinct species that is being studied in secret by the same organization in the anime; they will come in, in the next book.

Yes, there will be a sequel.

Though, I'm not sure exactly how to begin it; don't be afraid. It will happen because I have big plans for Lucy and Lucille. 

I'm sorry if in the end Sasuke seemed like kind of... a dick. He really did love Lucy, but come on... he found out she was a murderer. I'd have to reevaluate a relationship too if I found out my partner had killed someone. 

Don't worry; he's an even bigger dick in the next book... or is he?

Those of you that have suggestions, need clarification on anything, or just have a comment please PLEASE leave it here or in the final chapter.

Love you guys <3