Impossible Temptation (A Naruto Love Story) Chapter 8

Lucy's p.o.v.

I grabbed my two piece bikini and ran into the bathroom to change. After I was done I made sure to tighten the ribbons wrapped around my horns so they wouldn’t come off in the water.

I looked over myself in the mirror and smirked. The bikini was completely black and totally cute on me. I giggled before grabbing a towel and walking out of my room to see Sasuke already changed in his swimming trunks that were dark blue.

His eyes widened when he looked me over and I couldn’t help but giggle at his stunned expression. He’s such a guy I swear...

Tossing him a towel I started for the small balcony outside of my apartment. I walked out as Sasuke shut the door behind him. Under us was the apartments pool now closed since it’s ten o’clock and the pool guard likes closing it early.

“You’re going to jump aren’t you?” I heard him sigh. I rolled my eyes.

“No, I’m going to sit here and marvel over its beauty. Of course we’re gonna jump! The gates are closed anyways so this is the only way to get in.” I said crawling up on the rusty railing and standing straight up keeping my balance easily.

I dropped my towel down and watched it land on one of the chairs that surrounded the pool before jumping off the railing and cannon balling smack right in the deep end.

The cool water welcomed me in its arms, sinking to the bottom of the crystal aqua. I floated at the bottom of the pool opening my eyes to see the reflection of the moons glow threw the water. I was about to swim to the surface when something crashed down beside me.

Sasuke’s grinning face appeared in front of me and I giggled under water, which I must say sounds more like a gurgle. I pointed up to the surface and he nodded and we swam up bursting into deep breaths.

“Well that was fun.” He said grinning.

“Psh you haven’t seen anything yet.” I scoffed before ducking under the water again.

He must have noticed what I was up to and swam backwards before I could reach his ankle. No way am I gonna let him get off that easy! Kicking harder I reached out and wrapped my hand around his ankle and pulled down hard. He frowned underwater narrowing his onyx eyes.

I grinned wide before swimming to the surface. Sasuke followed my lead and glowered.

“Was that necessary?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

I poked my chin pretending to think about it before grinning.

“Yeah I believe it was completely necessary.” I said giggling.

He rolled his eyes and was about to swim away when a totally demonic grin made its way across his face. Oh shit... my eyes widened.

“Now Sasuke let’s think rationally now...” I said cautiously backing away as he got closer.  He slowly crept closer while I backed all the way up until I was cornered in the crook of the pool.

That’s when I noticed his raised hands with fingers jutting out crazily and realized exactly what’s on his mind. I pointed a finger at him like a mom warning her child.

“Don’t even think about it...No!” I exclaimed when he made a move, but quickly dodged to the side.

Before I could swim away, warm arms wrapped around my waist and ducked us underwater. Damn him! I quickly shifted around in his arms and glared at his smirking expression. I was about to show him the birdie when he squeezed my sides making me gasp-well more like squeak since were still underwater.