CHAPTER 23

She immediately kisses me back as she sinks into my arms. Her hands making their way to around my neck as she goes on her tippy toes to better reach me; her hand falling into my hair as she slightly tugs at it, causing me to groan.

I bring my hand to gently grasp her neck, tugging her closer to me whilst the other runs down her perfect body. I stop my hand on the curve of her ass and a small gasp leaves her lips.

We break the kiss to regain breath before I lean down and kiss her again. Adelyn smiles into the kiss as she slightly opens her lips, my tongue wasting no time in exploring her mouth.

I gently squeeze her ass cheek, causing her to bite down on my bottom lip as she muffles a moan and I slightly tighten my grip around her neck pulling her closer to me, deepening the kiss.

She pulls at my hair again, causing my lips to pull away from hers. She smirks at me before placing a slow kiss on my lips, her teeth tugging at my bottom lip as she now controls the kiss.

I kiss her back and my tongue asks for entrance again, with her immediately granting it as my tongue sweeps the inside of her mouth.

We break the kiss again and she rests her forehead against my chest, panting for breath after the long kiss.

I lift her head up to face me and place another kiss on her lips. "You taste so good mi amour," I rasp, my lips slightly swollen from kissing hers. She hums in response before kissing me once again.

I pick her up by her thighs and carry her to my car, putting her down on the bonnet of it, her legs wrapping around my torso, pulling me closer as my lips fall to her neck.

I start sucking on the base of her neck as she tilts her head, giving me more access; she lets out a low moan, indicating I've found her sweet spot. I leave a trail of slow kisses up her neck and along her jawline, my erection becoming harder each time a whimper leaves her lips.

"Fuck baby you're killing me," I groan, gently nipping her earlobe as she lets out another breathless moan,

She doesn't respond and just latches onto my hair, pulling my head down closer to her neck. I smirk against her smooth skin, "You like that baby?" I ask, "You like it when I kiss you?" my tone taunting.

"Fuck, yes," she grits out, visibly annoyed I've stopped. I chuckle and kiss the hickey I've left on her neck, before I start sucking on her collarbone.

I kiss up her neck until I reach her lips, and she immediately kisses me, my hands sliding down to her ass cheeks again. She squeezes her thighs together and I separate them again with one of my own.

Her soft lips move against mine in a passionate kiss and she smiles into the kiss again, as she takes one of my hands and places it under her shirt. I gently cup one of her boobs and pinch her nipple, causing her to moan.

Suddenly we hear footsteps and Adelyn breaks the kiss, my hand still kneading her breast, causing her to lightly bite onto my shoulder, muffling any noises which threaten to escape her pretty lips.

An older couple walks past us, staring at the sight before them, "Oh young love," the woman laughs, her husband chuckling in return as they continue on their way.

"We should be going to dinner now," Adelyn says softly, her eyes looking at me with adoration.

I hum and place a peck on her lips, removing my hand from under her shirt and picking her up off the car. I open the door for her and go around to my own side, starting the car.

I place a hand under her skirt and pull out of my parking spot. She interlocks our fingers and I smile as I see her staring out the window with a smile on her face.