SOS From the Future! (The Y/N that Wears Black)

Previously on...

F Trunks: Mai! You

F Trunks: Mai! You... KILLED HER...

Everything stays silent. The smoke begins to clear up, and the figure is shown, resembling the brother of Son Goku... Y/N. He was in Super Saiyan 4, but with Black fur, and black clothing. He had a silver ring on his right index finger, with a green potara earring on his left ear.

Y/N Black: On your feet, Saiyan. You've been running around making messes for too long. And now I'm going to choke the life from you. It's time to end this once and for all.

The spitting image of Y/N squinted his eyes while looking at trunks and stood up straight.

Y/N Black: Die...

He said sinisterly.

---

*INTRO*

3rd Person POV:

Trunks kneels over Mai's knocked out body and whines while holding her hand.

Y/N Black: Don't tell me you've actually grown attached to that insect... Save your goodbyes, for you'll be meeting her again very soon, correct?

Trunks: YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! Why Y/N?! Why are you doing this?!

Y/N Black: It's simple Saiyan. Think of it like this. You mortals are the bugs, and my house is the multiverse. You bugs are invading my house. One would only want to exterminate the pests, right? They're a waste of space. A pain in the ass.

He said while balling his fist.

Trunks: That's what you think, but it's not our fault that we were created! Just who the hell made you judge? It's not your right to decide if we live or not. I don't care what you say, I'm never going down without a fight!

Trunks' Mind: (The building is still standing! He must not know about the time machine...)

Y/N Black: Funny. You have no chance of victory. Yet you continue this resistance, knowing full well you can't win. You Saiyans are so fascinating in your flaws. Don't you see I'm helping you?! Soon you'll be with her. And the other creatures you love.

Trunks: Grrr...

Trunks's Mind: (He's right... I'm not strong enough to beat him as I am now. But I need to distract him for now.)

Y/N Black: Heh heh heh. If you had any sense, you'd know that your death is a mercy for you and this world.

Trunks: Grrrrrr... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!