The Tournament of Power's Epic Finale! (SSJ5 Y/N Vs. Jiren The Gray)

(END OF TOURNAMENT OF POWER ARC)
Word Count: ITS OVER 9000!!!

---

Previously on...

Jiren: I will not let all that I protect be erased through my lack of strength! I cannot

Jiren: I will not let all that I protect be erased through my lack of strength! I cannot... I WILL NOT! I WON'T LOSE EVERYTHING AGAIN!

Toppo: What good is justice if it cannot save the eleventh? I have moved beyond that binary now. There is only being, and the absence of being!

Flames of crimson engulfed the area first as Jiren tapped into his full power. Then Toppo unleashed swirling purples of Hakai energy to join his partner's display.

As the dust cleared, Jiren and Toppo were now using their full power after being pushed to the edge by Y/N's overwhelming Super Saiyan 5, Goku's SSB Kaioken x25, and Vegeta's Blue Evolution.

Jiren: It's over... This ends now.

Toppo: We've risen to meet your challenge, Saiyans! Now let us determine the true victors!

I couldn't help but give a smirk, even though it was dangerous, it was so exciting. Fighting is what I live for! A god of destruction apprentice and a mountain of strength!

Your primordial ki lifted you up in the air as you exuded a huge burst of energy that made everyone slide back a bit

Y/N: This will be perfect for testing out my new form! BRING IT ON, UNIVERSE ELEVEN!

---

*INTRO*

3rd Person POV:

Everyone looks down from the bleachers in awe at the amazing sight of power being revealed by both teams. Beerus narrowed his eyes while watching you float below in the ring.

Beerus: No mere mortal should be able to command power like that, especially without the use of divine energy. And it's definitely not anything Whis and I taught him... So what is up with Y/N?!

 So what is up with Y/N?!