Epilogue: Ultimate Fusion vs. Legendary Super Saiyan (DBS Broly Movie)

!(FINAL CHAPTER)!

Word Count: 12,373

Previously on...

Old Saiyan: If what you said was true, and Planet Vegeta really is back, then we have a chance

The older Saiyan said with a slight smile under his thick mustache.

Old Saiyan: I'll make King Vegeta pay for his sins somehow... I know I will...

He turned to his tall son who had a green fur rag tied around him and no shirt.

Old Saiyan: With your immense strength, Broly, we can- no, we will destroy him. All of Lord Frieza's old subjects will rise, and a new age will dawn with you as its king!

A familiar voice chuckled.

Frieza: Oh, absolutely delightful, Paragus! Once you dispose of those bothersome Saiyans... Y/N and his ragtag bunch... I'll gladly bestow upon your son the title of king and grant you any request your heart desires..."

He smirked with malevolence.

Broly: ...Y/N?

Frieza: Yes, Broly. He's a big troublemaker who seems to get on my nerves in every way possible. Including his brother Goku. Those insignificant pests should have returned from their little tournament by now, all worn out and tired. They should be like that for a few more weeks, and now's our perfect chance to set a course for Earth.

Paragus: Understood, it shall be done, right Broly?

The tall Saiyan looked at his father, unamused.

Broly: Fine... whatever.

---

*INTRO*

YOUR POV:

I'd say it's been about a month since we all had to battle for our lives in the Tournament of Power. Ever since then, I've been taking things easy. Though Whis already healed my wounds, he told me that resting was an important part of my training too. And honestly, I had no complaints. Being able to rest while technically still training?! Win-win for me!

As for right now, I was kicking back in a beach chair on a Tropical island along with Lord Beerus, Whis, and Bulma. Watching Kakarot and Vegeta spar near the shore.

 Watching Kakarot and Vegeta spar near the shore