Gohan VS Kefla (Universe 6's Final Breath)

Word Count in this Chapter: (9100)

Wattpad says it takes an hour to read 💀

(Bolded words are the thoughts of whoever's POV it is.)

(Slanted text are the actions that are currently happening.)

Previously on...

Kefla: Woah, quite the display of power

Kefla said while staring directly into Gohan's eyes.

Kefla: But barely anything changed! You sure you don't wanna go Super Saiyan?

Kefla smiled in a cocky manner.

Kefla: If you even can...?

Gohan: I don't do that anymore. No need to, really.

Kefla: Eh... No need to go Super Saiyan? Why is that?

Gohan: I choose to keep evolving as a human, not a Saiyan.

Gohan said calmly while enveloped in his new energy.

Gohan: I'm not relying on my Saiyan blood anymore, and it's that simple. I'm more than a challenge for you how I am now.

Kefla: That so? Fine. Then I guess I'll have to CRANK IT UPPPPPPP!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA!

Kefla's muscles bulked and her hair spiked up quickly and turned a bright lime green. She became a Legendary Super Saiyan.

Gohan: Dad, Uncle Y/N! Piccolo needs your help with two opponents that I'm sure you won't have much trouble with...

Gohan turned back to Kefla.

Gohan: Leave Kefla to me.

Goku gave a thumbs up.

Goku: You got it Son! Let's go Y/N.

You nodded, and you both leaped away.

---

*INTRO*

YOUR POV:

After Gohan took on his incredible transformation to stand up to Kale and Caulifla's powerful fusion, me and Kakarot left for Piccolo's location to help knock out whoever he was fighting from the ring.

Y/N: Kakarot, do you really think Gohan will be able to hold off Kefla on his own?

Goku: Yeah, of course. It's Gohan we're talking about! Even though those two Saiyans fused are pretty strong, I have full confidence in Gohan's abilities!