anniversary-renjun (nct)

renjun and m/n were snuggled up together on renjun's couch, sitting inside his small and cozy loft. m/n smiled, pressing his lips against renjun's cheek, the boy blushing.

"m/n, stop." renjun giggled, putting a hand over his cheek, pulling the blanket over his cheeks. "no." m/n said, leaving pecks on different parts his face. "m/n." renjun pouted, m/n cooing at his boyfriend.

"but-" "no m/n." "lovebug!" m/n whined, lightly shaking renjun's arm. renjun smiled, then returned to his stoic expression.

"lovebug~" m/n said, his eyes happily closing. "fine." renjun said, rolling his eyes. m/n happily smiled, lightly kissing his boyfriend's lips, wrapping him in a squeezing hug.

"m/n, i can't breathe." renjun said after a few seconds, m/n letting him, renjun lightly breathing on his test. "sorry lovebug." m/n said, renjun putting his chin on m/n's chest.

"hey." renjun said. "what?" m/n smiled, ruffling his hair. "don't call me lovebug." renjun pouted. "why love?" m/n frowned, continuing to pet his boyfriend's head. "do you not like it?"

"i like it too much. it makes my heart flutter." "aww lovebug." m/n cooed, kissing his lips. "stop!" "why, is your heart going to explode?"

"yes." renjun deadpanned, sitting up, digging his elbow into m/n's diaphragm. m/n coughed, picking his boyfriend up and walking back to their bedroom.

"it's time to get ready for our date." he said, placing renjun down onto the bed. "i'll run you a bath while i go get everything set up." m/n lightly pecked renjun's head, going into their bathroom and turning on the bath, adding some bath salts.

"i'll see you soon." m/n said, grabbing some clothes and walking away, lightly slipping on nice corduroy pants and a dress shirt.

he walked outside, grabbing out the ingredients for the dinner he had planned out. he smiled as he heard renjun's music start, lightly stirring the pot he had put onto the stove.

***

m/n turned off the stove, plating the dinner and setting it on their small table, lighting a candle. he walked over to the living room, setting up a small blanket fort with fairy lights on it.

"m/n, i'm here." renjun said, m/n running over to him. he covered renjun's eyes, walking out to the living area.

"tada!" m/n said, renjun smiling at the candlelit dinner and fort. "i bring you, my prince, a candlelit dinner made by yours truly and a blanket fort to watch whatever you want." renjun smiled again, hugging m/n tightly. "thank you love."

the duo sat down at the dinner table, lovingly staring at each other. "wow, this is delicious." renjun sighed, putting another bite in his mouth. "i'm glad you like it prince."

the two finished their meal, m/n placing the dishes in a sink, getting a bouquet of lilies from the small hiding place he hid them. "here you go lovebug," m/n said, handing his boyfriend the flowers. "thanks love."

m/n pecked his lips, picking him up bridal style, renjun cradling the flowers. he placed him down in the nest of blankets, soon sitting down next to him. "what do you want to watch?" m/n asked, cradling renjun in his arms. "moomin." he said, m/n smiling. "anything for my prince."

he turned on the tv, starting their show, m/n petting renjun's hair as they watched the animated characters. "i love this show." renjun mumbled, digging his head into m/n's chest.

as the episode finished, m/n and renjun started to cuddle, renjun wrapping his legs around m/n. "lovebug." m/n said, his lips against renjun's hair. renjun hummed, his face against his boyfriend's neck. "i love you." "i love you too." renjun said, looking up with a bright smile. m/n placed his lips against renjun's, the fairy lights craddling the boys.

they pulled away, m/n cradling his boyfriend even tighter.

"happy anniversary lovebug."

/******/
word count: 670
status: unedited
original date of publish: 3/23/2023

happy renjun day<33
i love him so much TT
2 of 2 of renjun birthday special<3

byebye<3