record player-sunoo (enhypen)

"ugh!" m/n groaned, slamming his head into the desk located in the library. "quiet." heeseung said, m/n giving him a death stare before peering over the notes in his hands.

the same handwriting, the same ink pen, similar to the one the school sold to put extra cash in their pockets. only who was it? the familiar noises and repetitive strings of words started earlier last year, either meaning the person had only recently gotten the balls to share heard secrets or was a new student who didn't care enough about the people they talked about.

across the expansive hall, he saw kim sunoo, sophomore, quickly scrawling with the school ball point pen. the curvy lines were familiar, m/n looking quickly at the notes and back to the younger.

the record player.

sunoo quickly stood up, looking around before reaching for all the notes and running away, a piece of paper fluttering to the floor. once sunoo was out the door, m/n ran and picked up the messy note, ink splattered on the edges. taking it back to the found notes, he compared the hand writing. the new note was messier, but the swooping letters and connected lines made it similar enough to the old ones that m/n hastily snuck it into his folder along with the others.

smiling, he looked at heeseung. "oh lord." he said, looking at the familiar grin on his best friends face.

"i've got the record player."

***

sitting at the dinner table, all m/n could think about was how he found the chaos creator himself. "are you studying for college entry exams?" his mom asked, m/n stuffing food into his mouth. "yes mom." "you better do well so you can get into a nice college." "i will mom."

chewing his food quickly, m/n looked at the empty plates, picking them up and stacking them in the sink. "may i be excused?" his mom nodded, m/n pushing his chair in before walking to his room, pulling out his phone.

ur a sad gay boy (not projecting)

queers

jay
yes

niki
present

sunghoon
you rang?

i have a very important question

heeseung
m/n if its about your stupid
record player obsession then i
WILL block you

jungwon
thats homophobic

jake
during pride too :/

niki
are you going to start
flying an american flag
and kissing women?

jay
HEY

niki
sorry ig 🙄

heeseung
UGH you toddlers
continue m/n

anyways🤩
does anyone know the
sophmore kim sunoo?

niki
i have a class with him
im not setting him up
with you hyung

wow </3
/j anyways umm
is it a possibility you could
ask him for his number
to give to me

jake
oh lord hes a creep...

jungwon
this is why people
hate the gays