Chapter 6 - Months of Storm

The battle under the sea may be being won by the Necrons, but the battle in the sky continues. The flying vehicles of the Orks and Necrons exchanged fire through the air.

A Dakkajet fired its various weapons while chasing a Night Scythe, the Night Scythe performed several evasive maneuvers, its pilot simulating billions of strategies in a few seconds to deal with its pursuer, with its strategy ready the Night Scythe began its counterattack.

The Night Scythe reduced its speed allowing the Dakkajet to approach, the ork pilot thinking he had the advantage, flew faster and fired all his weapons, the Nigh Scythe dodged with methodical precision while accelerating slightly urging the ork to chase him.

Suddenly the Night Scythe plunged into an almost ninety degree turn, the pilot's lack of blood and organs allowing him to perform such a maneuver, the ork not wanting to let his enemy escape, performed a looping and descended behind the Night Scythe.

The ork fired all its weapons, but the Night Scythe dodged most of the shots by turning on its axis as it descended towards the ocean, the ork piloting the Dakkajet, irritated by not being able to reach its target, raised the left end of the stick of his jet , revealing a red button.

Pressing the button with a war cry, several rockets were launched from the Dakkajet and chased the Necron aircraft, the Night Scythe flew faster, the rockets exploding a few meters away until finally the Night Scythe appeared to have been hit a few meters from the water.

As the smoke from the explosion cleared, the ork pulled his stick back with all his might to stop his jet from hitting the water, the ork flew above the sea, the proximity creating ripples in the water, the ork flashed a smile of victory thinking that his enemy was blown to pieces, but due to his celebration the ork did not notice the dark stain below the water that followed his jet.

With a jet of water the stain revealed itself to be the Night Scythe, the Necrons aircraft fired its weapons at the Dakkajet, when the ork pilot realized what was happening, his jet was already on fire, the Dakkajet turned into a ball of fire and metal that ended up colliding with the side of an ork ship, sinking it.

The Night Scythe's strategy was successfully executed, now he must look for a new enemy to eliminate, while flying a Blitza-Bommer passed by his side going in the opposite direction and behind that Blitza-Bommer there was another Night Scythe.