Chapter 14 - Farewell Hidrus Quintus

"C'TAN, USE ANTIMATTER METEOR!" I yelled pointing at Malya.

The Vault forced the C'tan to do my bidding, the C'tan screamed in agony as its body was forced to use its power, a roiling orb of antimatter formed in front of the Vault and shot towards Malya, simultaneously Malya launched her last attack.

The meteor clashed with Malya's lightning, the two attacks battling for dominance, reality falling apart around us, glimpses of other dimensions being revealed as the fabric of reality was forced to its limit, but even with all the blessings of her goddess, the daemon was no match for a star god shard.

Malya's attack was overcome, the meteor advancing more and more at great speed, Malya raised her shield, but it was in vain, the shield, her arm and soon after her body, were obliterated, erased from existence by the enormous and ancient power of the C'tan.

"AAAHHH!" With one last cry of despair, Malya was no more.

XXXXXX

"AAAHHH!"

The scream of the Greater Daemon known as Malya echoed through the warp until it became completely silent, this scream reached the Real of Slaanesh where it was heard by one of her heralds, the daemon ran through the palace until she reached the throne room of the prince of pleasure.

"Oh! What brings you here? Looking to spend a night with me?" The god or goddess of chaos asked with amusement and desire upon seeing the herald kneeling on her throne.

"No, my goddess, I come seeking your wondrous presence to report something of utmost importance about Malya." The herald answered.

"Malya... Malya... Oh! I remember her, I sent her to corrupt the governor of Hidrus Quintus! I believe it was a success!" Slaanesh said happily.

"No, my goddess. Malya failed at her job." The daemonette said nervously.

"WHAT?!? Where is she?!? Bring her to me!" The god of chaos screamed in fury, her entire palace shaking with the power of her voice.

"Unfortunately that's not possible, my goddess, somehow, Malya was permanently killed and Lustfury disappeared."

"How is this possible?!?" With a wave of her hand, a warp portal opened beside Slaanesh, revealing the material world, where Slaanesh saw the events that had occurred a few minutes ago.

"You! Send more of our forces!" Slaanesh pointed at the terrified herald.

"We can't do that, my goddess, the Immaterium in that region of space is surprisingly stable, and we can't exert any influence."

Slaanesh shuddered with rage, that rage spreading through her kingdom, which even now was suffering from storms, tsunamis and earthquakes, the Immaterium writhing with the god's rage.

"Watch that accursed skeleton; I want to be notified as soon as he leaves the planet!"

"Yes, my goddess!" The herald yelled before dragging herself across the floor and out of the throne room.