Chapter 10

"You live in this huge house alone?" Nate laughs, "No, Sammy lives here too." "How do you two afford this place? It's huge!" Nate laughs again, "That's not important." I don't know why I can't know but I'm not really concerned about it right now. We take off our shoes and Nate gives me a tour of his house. It is the most beautiful house I've ever seen.

"It's getting late, you should get some sleep." "You aren't taking me home?" I ask, even though I don't mind spending the night. "No, the roads are probably bad right now from the rain. You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep in the guest room." What a gentleman. "Nate no! You can sleep in your own bed!" "Lucy, I have the most comfortable bed in the whole house, I'm not letting you sleep anywhere else" Nate replies. "Fine, how about we both sleep there then?" "Are you sure Lucy? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" "I'm positive."

We continue through the house until we make it to his room, which is in his own wing of the house. When we get to his room I sit down on the couch that is next to his window. He goes into walk in closet to find me something to wear. "What kind of pants do you?" he shouts. "I don't need any, just a big shirt." He comes back in with a t shirt that is a part of the new apparel he is selling for his music. "I'm going to go to the bathroom while you change so you can have your privacy" he says as he starts to walk away. "Wait, come back" I say and he turns back to me. "I need help with my zipper. He walks back and moves my hair around my shoulder so it's not in the way. He un zippers my dress. "You aren't wearing the bra I got you!" I laugh, "You can't wear a bra with this kind of dress, it's too low cut. "Ohhhhh!" He walks away as I continue to undress and change into his shirt. I get into his a bed and start to check my phone because I haven't been on it all night. When he returns he is only in his boxers. "I have to get some pants and then I'll be back." "No no, you're fine! Boys hate to sleep with pants on! Well girls do to but that's besides the point." He shakes his head at me but he comes towards his bed and gets in next to me.

"So have you texted Matt or anything?" Nate asks. "No, should I?" It's silent for a moment. "No, I think you both need time to think about what happened. You guys will be ok. He's a good guy, he's just upset." "But why? Why was he so upset? Does he not want me to be happy? Neither of us did anything wrong." He puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him. I lay the side of my head and my hand on his chest. "We should probably talk about that..."