Chapter 39

AN: For all you long time readers, I changed y/n to Lucy throughout all the old chapters to now. I think WattPad readers prefer that and y/n is better for tumblr.. Sorry for the confusion!!

Sam's POV

"Sammy, I'm going to go tuck Dylan into bed, I'll be back"
"Wait, I'll come with you" I respond.

I walk into the living room where Dylan is sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob with wide eyes.
I start to smile, "come on bud, it's time for bud"

Dylan looks at me, and then back to the TV. I walk over to him and pick him up. I carry him upstairs and Lucy follows behind me. I lay him down in his bed and pull the blanket over him. I kiss his forehead and Lucy does this same.

"I love you mommy and daddy"
"We love you too," Lucy says with a kind smile.

We leave Dylan's room, closing the door behind us.

I pick up Lucy and carry her to our bed, "I've been wanting to do this all day," I say with a grin.

"Sammy! Wake up!"

I open my eyes to see Nate standing next to the couch.

"Sorry man, I didn't want to wake you but gotta talk"
I nod, "what are we gonna do?"
"I don't know," Nate sighs, "I love her so much... But so do you..."
"And she loves both of us."

We sit in silence for a minute until Nate's face lights up.

"I have an idea."

Lucy's POV

"Guys I don't know about this... Dating both of you is really complicated..."
"Listen lil mama, this can work. You date both of us. We both get equal time with you. No sex, but everything else goes. Then, in a week, you choose who things are going best with."
Sammy sighs, "I think it's worth a try, Lucy"

I nod, "fine. I don't think it'll work though. But if that's what you guys want."

They both smile at me. "We'll alternate days with who you spend time with, starting out Nate today" Sammy says.
"Fine."

AN: this chapter was so damn short, I'm sorry 😭 the next chapter will be really long though because that will be the last chapter! Please vote and comment! I need your votes to know people actually like this!!