Chapter 20

Sammy looked into my eyes and started to lean in. His eyes closed and he kissed me. And I kissed him back. Sammy gets on top of me and puts his fingers through my hair. He takes off my shirt leaving me in only my bra and underwear, and he takes off his shirt too. We continue to kiss and Sammy goes to take my bra off. He removes his sweatpants leaving him in his underwear. Sammy goes to take off my underwear. "Sammy we can't. I'm with Nate." "I know.. I'm sorry.. We got carried away."

Sammy puts his sweatpants back on and I grab Nate's sweatshirt from the ground and put it back on. The fact that a guy other than Nate, specifically his best friend, took it off of me is a bit appalling of me. I have no excuses. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, because I did very much. In complete honesty, it was better than any kiss I've had with Nate.

Sammy and I both fell back asleep before we could go out separate ways. When I woke back up, Sammy was no longer next to me. I can smell bacon so I follow my nose into the kitchen where Sammy is making breakfast, pancakes and bacon to be specific. "Good morning!" Sammy says with a smile. "G'morning" I respond awkwardly. Sammy serves me some pancakes and we start to eat. "I invited some of the guys over to help us move you in today if that's ok with you?" "That sounds great, who's coming?" "Matt, and the Jacks.. Are you and Matt ok now?" If not I can tell him there was a change of plans.." "No it's fine, it'll be a little awkward but we'll get over it."

We finish eating and everyone arrives while I get ready for the day. When I get downstairs, they're all waiting for me. I'm just wearing Lulu Lemon pants and a tank top but I must look pretty good because they can't stop staring at me. "Hey guys..." Matt stands up and walks up to me, "uh.. uh.. hi Luce how are you doing?" "I'm doing ok Matthew, how are you?" "I'm good.."

We head outside and we get into our cars. I drive with Matt because I think we could use some time to talk. We stay silent for a few minutes until Matt finally speaks up, "how are you and Nate doing?" "We're good.. I don't know what will come from being apart for 3 weeks but I think we'll be ok... How are you doing Matthew? Are you doing alright? I miss how we used to be..." "I'm doing ok.. It's been really hard not being able to talk to you..." "Can we go back to what we used to be?" I ask. "Of course.. I'm really sorry for what happened.. I should have just been honest with you from the beginning." "It's ok Matt, it could have been worse.. I've had worse..." Matt pulls over the car, "what the hell are you talking about?" "Matt I fucked up, and everything inside of me wants to again." "What. Happened." I guess I'm telling him.

"Sammy and I... We kissed..." "Lucy... No... What are you going to do?" I think for a moment. "I honestly don't know. Because I want to kiss him again so much. But Nate.." Matt starts to drive again, "that's not a decision I can make for you Lucy.." When we arrive to my apartment building, Sammy, Jack, and Jack are waiting outside the front door. Guests can't get in without the resident being home. I let everyone in and we go to my apartment. I start by packing up all my clothes from my closet.

"Lucy?" I turn around and see Sammy standing in the doorway. "Can we talk?"