Chapter 35

AN: this chapter gets much more intense than my other chapters have been... ;)

"Nate? You home?"

Nate runs in from the kitchen and picks me up with a tight hug and he starts kissing my face repetitively, "Oh Lucy... I'm so relieved to see you. I've been worried sick! Where did you go?!"
"I'm so sorry Nate.. I uh, I went home to visit my mom. It was so last minute.. I know I should have called you but when I got there I kind of just disconnected from the world.."

Nate pecks my lips, "it's ok lil mama, I'm just happy to see you again," he says with a big smile. He carries me into the living room and lays me down on the couch.

"Don't move, I'll back down in a few minutes," he says as he backs away with a grin from ear to ear. I have no idea what he's doing.

I decide to take this time to call Sammy. I know I shouldn't, but I haut want him to know I'm home and safe. I dial his number and call. Straight to voice mail. Guess I'll have to leave a message.

"Hey.. I just wanted to let you know I'm home and stuff.. I don't know why I called you actually because you probably don't care but I just wanted to let you know.. Love you..."

He probably will just delete the voicemail but whatever. It was worth a shot.

"Who was that on the phone?" I jump because I didn't know anyone was there. I look up to see Nate standing there closer to the dining table.
"Sorry babe, I didn't mean to scare you," he says with a laugh.
"It's ok," I say as I fake a grin.
"Who were you talking to on the phone?"
"Oh I was leaving a voicemail.. For my mom! Letting her know I'm home and stuff!"
"Oh ok.. Well come with me"

I get up and Nate grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. When we reach our bedroom, there are rose petals that we follow into the bathroom. When we get in the bathroom, the huge tub is filled with rose petals. Candles are lit around the tub and there are two glasses of champagne. I have no idea how he get this all together so quickly!

"Nate.."
"Do you like it?" he asks with a nervous smile.
I nod, "I love it..." I say softly. Nate's nervous smile turns into a real one and he walks towards me. He grabs my face and starts to kiss me. I kiss him back but the feeling is foreign. It feels like it's been forever since we last kissed. He moves my hair that rests on my shoulder to my back as he starts to kiss my neck and I run my fingers through his hair. He slowly starts to unzip the dress I'm wearing until it falls to the ground. I probably should have worn a bra today I guess.

"Damn lil mama.. You're bad!" he says with a laugh and I laugh too. I pull off his shirt and he continues kissing my neck. I unbuckle his belt and his pants instantly fall to the ground. Guess he really needed the belt. He pulls off my underwear and then his. He picks me up and sets me in the tub and then he gets in beside me. He pulls me on his lap and kisses my cheek.

"God I missed you," he whispers in my ear.
"I missed you too..."

I miss Sammy.

Nate turns me around so I'm straddling him. He starts kiss me again and his hands rub up and down my back.

He flips me onto my back so he's on top of me. He starts to trail kisses down my neck and to my collar bone, right above where the water reaches. He looks up to my eyes and I know what he's trying to say so I nod. He picks me and up and carried me to the bed where he lays me down and continues where he left off.

He kisses down my stomach and then on my upper inner thigh. He then returns back to my face.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"
I nod. I hope it helps.

***

I wake up to find my head resting in Nate's bare chest as he runs his fingers through my hair.

My memory of last night flashes through my brain and I remember it all.

Nate notices I'm awake and he smiles, "morning lil mama."
I smile, "good morning."
"Have fun last night?" he says as he winks.
I nod.

Truth is, I thought about Sammy for most of it.

AN: IM SORRY