First Day Of Training

* A / N Another short chapter. I have this wrote out in a notebook, and I just put it as one big story.*
Today is my first day of training with my dad. He is trying to get me to be like him in the ring, but I told him I wanted to be a high-flyer like Lita. He told me I didn't have to be what he wanted me to be, but as long as I am myself. While, he was teaching me how to do a successful pedigree my mom walked in and cleared her throat. "What are you two doing?" She asked, and then my dad and I looked at each other. "Dad was just teaching me how to do  a successful pedigree." I said which made her mad. "You're only 17, you shouldn't be doing that." She said, which made my dad mad. I started to get out of the ring to head back to the changing room. "Stephanie, one more year and she will be able to wrestle." My dad said, and I walked out by then. I walked into the changing room, and then locked the door. I turned on my music very loud so I couldn't hear them yelling, but then I hear loud knocking on the door. I open the door to see my mom and dad standing there, and then I walk over to turn off my music. "Olivia, would you like to come on tour with us?" That is the first thing out of my mom's mouth. "Yes! I would love to come!" I said while jumping up and down. My parents stood there trying not to laugh. "Laugh. A day without laughter is a wasted day." I said, and after that we all started laughing.