34

-Olivia's P.O.V-

It has been three weeks since that last incident, and I haven't been feeling good. My mom and I bought some pregnancy test and today I decided I would do them. "Are you ready to find out why you haven't been feeling good?" My mom asked. "Yes, I am." I answered. I went into the bathroom and peed on the pregnancy test. I waited as long as needed, and when I looked a it it said positive. "Mom!" I yelled. "What?" She asked running in. "H-Here." I said handing her the test. "Oh my gosh." My mom said. "I don't know what to feel Olivia." She added. "Neither do I." I said. "Paul come here!" She yelled. "Who's injured?" My dad asked. "No one. Here." She said handing him the test. "When?" He asked. "Those people did it." I said. "When was that?" He asked. "About three weeks ago." I said. He hugged me tightly, and he started to cry. "I can't believe they did that to my little girl." He said as he was crying. "Dad we will get them back. I promise we will." I said. "How?" He asked. "Once the cchild is born we will get his DNA done, and we will do Asher and Alexis' sometime to see if it was or is the same guy." I said. "Okay. How many cop shows do you like to watch?" He asked. "To many to count." I said. I started to laugh, but then I stopped. "What if it was the same guy?" I asked them. "We take him to jail." My father said. "Okay." I said. "Remember I will always love you." He said. "I know." I said hugging him. "Well, I want to go see my kids." I said. "Okay, come on." He said. "Mommy!" Alexis and Asher yelled running to me. "Hi guys!" I yelled hugging them both. "Do you feel better?" Asher asked. "Yeah. How about we go get some ice cream?" I asked them. "Yes mommy!" They both yelled. "Okay. Let's go!" I yelled grabbing my car keys. "Mom, you coming with me?" I asked my mom. "Yeah." She said. "What about you dad?" I asked. "Yes." He said. I grabbed some money, and put the kids in their car seats. I felt my phone vibrate and I noticed I got a text from Tobias.

T=Tobias

O=Olivia

T- "Hey."

O-"Hey."

T-"What are you doing?"

O-"Going to get ice cream."

T-"Can I come?"

O-"Yeah. The place we used to always go to."

T-"Okay. Bye. Love you!"

O-"Love you too!"

"Who was that?" My mom asked. "Tobias." I answered her. "You two are really cute together, and I know he really cares about you." She said. "Yeah. Well he will be meeting us there, so I will tell him there." I said. "Good girl." She said. "He deserves to know." She added. "I know. He was there for me when I was pregnant with Asher and Alexis. He said he was going to be their father like figure." I said. "That's a great thing." She said. "Yeah I know." I said.

*Ice Cream Shop*

"He Liv!" Tobias yelled walking over to us. "Hey Tobias!" I yelled back. "How are you?" He asked. "Been better." I said. "Who did what?" He asked. I pulled him away so we could talk privately. "I was raped three weeks ago and now I'm pregnant." I said looking at the floor. "Hey, I will always be there for you no matter what." He said. Then he made me look at him in the face. "I love you and your kids. They may not be mine, but I will love them like they are mine." He said making me smile. "Now baby, I will take care of you, your siblings, and your mommy." He said putting his hand on my stomach. He lifted up my shirt and then kissed my stomach. "I love you." I said hugging him. "Not as much as I love you." He said hugging me back.

When we walked over, my kids and parents were eating ice cream. "It looks like your mom and dad don't hate the kids." Tobias said. "I know. At first I was afraid they wouldn't like them because of how old I was." I said. "I would have been nervous too." He said. "I'm getting ice cream. What flavor would you like?" He asked. "Anything with chocolate." I said because I am craving chocolate. "Okay." He said before leaving. "Hey mom, dad, Alexis, Asher." I said causing them to stop and look up. My mom stood up and hugged me. "How did he take it?" She asked. "Great." I said. "To get ice cream." I answered. "Okay." She said sounding a lttle doubtful. "Here you go my lovely girlfriend." Tobias said scaring me a little. My mom and him started to laugh at me. "You two are lucky there is a baby in here. By the way I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow." I said. "Can I come, Olivia?" My mom asked. "After this I might bring dad." I said. "No! I'm sorry. It wasn't funny." My mom said making me smile. "I would never take dad over you mom." I said. "Hey! That hurr me." My dad said putting a hand over his heart to mock hurt. "Dad, can you watch them tomorrow?" I asked. "Yes." He said. "You better tell me what the doctor says to you." He added. "I will." I said.

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you guys like this chapter.