Wedding Part 1

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"Hi mom." I said. "hi Olivia." She said. "Liv, you're no longer single." Samantha said walking up to me. "You're not single either. Ryan's your boyfriend dummy." I said. "Yeah, but I'm not getting married." She said. "I have never been this nervous." I said. "Even with school?" Samantha asked. "School has never gotten me this nervous. I feel like I could puke." I said. "I'm glad we could do this together." She said. "I know. I'll help you out." I said. "Good." She said. "You get all of the other girls and get them ready while I get my daughter ready." I said. "Okay." She said. "Ashley, come get ready." I said. She came running over to me, and hugged me tight. "I love you, mommy." She said. "I love you too. Let's get you ready." I said excitedly. After I got her dressed, it was my turn to get ready. My mom helped me into the dress, and when I was dressed she started to cry. "Don't cry mom." I said hugging her. "You look pretty, Olivia." She said. I out on my heels, and then I put on my veil. "I can't believe this." She added. "Come here." I said holding my arms out. "I will always be your little girl." I whispered hugging my mom tightly. "I know sweetie." She said hugging me tightly too. "I just never expected this to happen so soon." She added. "Can Paul-? Oh my gosh, Olivia." Samantha said walking over to us. "You're so pretty." She said. "I know, and you look pretty in that dress. Thanks for always being there for me, and being my partner in crime." I said hugging her. "No problem." She said hugging me. "I'm going to get Paul." She said. "I can't wait for people to see me." I said to my mom. "You really do look pretty." She said.

"Olivia, you're so grown up." My dad said walking in. "I know." I said turning to look at him. He stood there with tears in his eyes. "Dad, don't cry." I said." "You look so pretty and ready to be on your own." He said walking over to me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. While we were hugging I felt a few tear drops fall on me which caused me to look up. "Daddy, please don't cry." Is aid. "You are growing up sweetie." He said hugging me tighter. "And you really do look pretty. If Tobias at least doesn't smile when you walk down I'm seriously going to hurt that boy." He added. "What song are you and Tobias dancing to?" My mom asked. "Secret." I said turning around to face her. "Why can't I know?" She asked. "We don't want anyone to know." I said. "Okay." She said. "Are you two ready to walk me down the isle?" I asked. "Kind of." My dad said. "As ready as I will ever be." My mom said. "Well we will be leaving soon." After I said that we had to leave to get ready to walk down isle.

When the music started for me, we walked out and everyone  looked at me. I saw Tobias' eyes start to water, and when we got up by Tobias my dad whispered something to Tobias.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witness, to join Olivia Marie Levesque and Tobias Dylan Fisher in matrimony commended to be honorable amoing all; abd therefore is not to be entered into lightly but revently, passionately, lovingly, and solemnly. Into this these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause they may not be joined together let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The priest said.

A/N

I got what the priest said off of the internet. I can't remember the website though. I actually got most of the wedding off of the internet. So if this seems similar to something off of the internet that's why.