37 pt. 2

-Olivia's P.O.V-

We walked downstairs to see my father on the phone with someone. "Shawn, she is okay I promise." He said in to the phone. "He has been on the phone with Shawn since I went up to your room. Shawn heard about everything and he asked about us too." She said. "Olivia, come here." My dad said holding the phone towards him. I walked towards him and he handed me the phone.

O= Olivia

S= Shawn

O: "Hi Uncle Shawn."

S: "Hi Olivia."

O: "How are you?"

S: "Good. How are you"

O: "Okay."

S: " Thanks for saving Samantha."

O: "No problem. She is my cousin; cousins protect each other."

S: *Laughs* "I heard your mom got shot, but she had a bullet proof vest on. Why did she?"

O: "I gave her one."

S: Why do you have bullet proof vests?"

O: "You don't know what it is like being the daughter of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H."

S: "So you had crazy fans threaten you?"

O: "Yep. I had get a gun too."

S: "You own a gun?"

O: "Yep a pistol."

S: "I really can't belive that happened. How did the guy know you?"

O: "He was the dad of the twins and this baby."

S: "Wait baby?"

O: "I'm pregnant again."

S: "Olivia, I can't belive it."

O: "Neither can I."

S: "Does Jeff or anyone else know this time?"

O: "No, but I don't think Jeff could handle it."

S: "Your parents know this time though, right?"

O: "Yes."

S: "Good. How have they been?"

O: "Better."

S: "Can you give your father the phone back?"

O: "Sure."

"Dad!" I yelled. "Yes?" He said walking to me. "Here. Shawn wants to talk to you some more." I said handing him the phone. I walked back up to my room to see Samantha and my mom looking through my clothes. "Are you sure Olivia owns cllthes with color in them?" My mom asked Samantha. "She should." Samantha said. "My color clothes and shoes are in my closet." I said making them both jump. "I said I had a dress now let me get it." I said. I walked to my closet and pulled out a dress. "You actually own clothes with colors?" My mom asked. "Yes I do. I knew one of you guys would go looking in my clothes so I bought a lot of plain black or black clothing items because I didn't want you guys to wear my clothes." I said opening my closet farther. "You have a walk in closet?" My mom asked. "Yes. Dad helped me make my bathroom into a closet." I said. "Okay." Was all she said. "Mommy!" Alexis yelled running in."What girlie?" I asked her. "Grandpa is crying and Asher is with him." She said. "Okay. Let's go get grandpa!" I said making her smile. When we walked down I saw my father sitting there with Asher on his lap. "Hey dad." I said walking up to him. "Olivia." He said. "Dad, what is the matter?" I asked. "I called Shawn and we heard you and your mom arguing. I was calling to tell him what happened. He said he didn't want Samantha hanging out with you because everything bad happens with you. I can't believe he would try to break your guys friendship. He didn't believe that your mother took a bullet for you too; he thought she really only cared about herself." He said while his voice was cracking. "Then I told him about our fight, and he thinks it would be best for you to get your own house." He said now breaking into tears. "Who cares what he thinks. If it hurts you and mom this much, I will stay." I said looking at him. "Olivia, you must be joking." He said. "Nope. I've never seen you or mom this emtional before." I said making him smile. "I love you, Olivia." He said hugging. "I love you too, dad." I said. "I need to head back upstairs before mom and Samantha destroy my closet." I said making him laugh. "Your mother knows about your closet now?" He asked. "Yep." I said. "You can come upstairs if you want." I added. "Okay." He said getting up. When we walked in we saw that they had trashed my room and closet. "There goes everyyhing." I said causing my dad to laugh. "What are people doing to my room?" I asked. "We can't find any dresses!" My mom yelled from my closet. "Let me help you guys!" I yelled back. "No we got it!" my mom yelled again. "You sure?!" I yelled questioning them. "Yes!" They both yelled. "Well dad, I guess we could go somewhere." I said. "Okay. Where do you wang to go?" He asked. "Let's take my kids to go get ice cream." I said. "Ice cream it is then." He said. "Let's take a picture to post on the internet." I said. "Okay." He said. "Alexis. Asher come here." I said. I lifted Asher up while my dad lifted Alexis up. I took the picture and posted it on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.