Epilogue

-Olivia's P.O.V-

*Four years later*

"Vincent Kennedy McMahon, was an amazing husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, and work man." Uncle Shane started. I was standing next to my mom was crying her eyes out. Asher, Alexis, and Zack were standing between Tobias and I. "At least he is back with grandma." I whispered. "Yeah at least they're back together." She said. "I have to talk about him too." I said. "Have fun." Mom whispered. I walked up and saw a lot of WWE superstars and divas that were from many different era's. "Vince McMahon, was a wonderful grandfather. A lot of his though was spent on WWE, but he always made time for family. He was also that guy that would act like to act like a bad guy all the time, but when around his family he was never a bad guy unless you made him mad. If it was family time and you had an idea for WWE he wouldn't listen to it because family time was very important to him. Personally he had helped with hiding my pregnancies to hiding my band, and I couldn't have asked for a better grandfather because most would tell the parents. You're back with grandma and all of the superstars and divas WWE has lost over years, and hopefully you're starting a wrestling business where ever you are." I said before walking back to my family. "Everything will be okay." I whispered. "Mom, is grandma okay?" Asher, who is 8 now, asked. "I don't know. You need to stay by her and constantly hug her as well as tell her you love her." I said. "Okay." He said. "Mom, I promise me and my family will be there for you and dad." I said. " I know sweetie." She said looking at me. "I need to tell you something." I whispered. "What is it?" She asked. "You're going to have another grandchild at some point." I said. She stood there and then started to cry even more. "I'm proud of you, Olivia." She said. "I hope so." I said. "Have fun with another one." She said hugging me. "I will," I said hugging her back. "You make me proud." She said. "Good. I really don't want to disappoint you." I said. My dad looked over and saw my mom crying. "What's the matter?" He asked. "We might have lost my father, but we are gaining another grandchild." My mom said with a smile. "Olivia, I'm proud. It's Tobias's kid right?" My dad asked, "Yes." I said. When it was over my family was leaving to go to California to go hang with Samantha during he last week of summer before having to go back to school.

 When it was over my family was leaving to go to California to go hang with Samantha during he last week of summer before having to go back to school