Honeymoon Part 1

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"Welcome to Italy." Tobias said. "This is the first time I have left America." I said. "Really? Even though your oarents traveled with WWE?" Tobias asked. "Yes. They thought they would loose me because I always walked around unkown places." I said. "I could see little you doing that." He said. "I could too." I said. "Let's do something while we are out here." He said. "What are we doing then?" I asked. "We could go sight seeing and then we can get some dinner and gelato afterwards." He said. "Okay. That sounds good, but shouldn't we take our luggage's to the hotel?" I asked. "Yes. We will take them to the hotel change into some nicer clothes." He said.

When we got to the hotel we both changed into something nicer then what we were changing. "You look pretty, Olivia." He said. "Thanks. You look quite handsome." I said. "Thanks you." He said walking closer to me. He hugged me and then kissed my forehead. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Well let's start at the Leaning Tower of Pisa." He said. "And then we can go to different places." He added.

When we got there some fans recognized me from WWE, so I stopped to take pictures and sign autographs for the fans

When we got there some fans recognized me from WWE, so I stopped to take pictures and sign autographs for the fans. "Sorry about that." I said to Tobias while wrapping my arms around him. "It's fine. I need to get used to that for when I'm in WWE." He said. "I feel bad this is about us and not having to worry about anything else." I said. "Hey. It's not your fault okay. I remember Randy pulled you into the ring, so if it's anyone's fault it's Randy's. It will never be yours." He said kissing me. "I love you." I whispered pulling away from him. "I love you too." He said. "Also I find it cool that you care about your fans." He said. "If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be big in WWE." I said. "Actually I think your family has some answers to that to. I mean the McMahon last name is huge in WWE and your father is Triple H." He said smiling down at me. "You were the only boyfriend that never used me because of who my parents were." I said. "That's because I never really cared for wrestling. You didn't treat me differently because of my past instead you embraced it. You were always there for me and I wills always be there for you. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here, and for that I love and will always love you." He said hugging me tightly.  "You never made fun of me for the things that have happened to me, and your were always there even when I was pregnant both time you helped out. I'm quite upset that you aren't my first, but I'm glad we are now husband and wife. Also I know if it weren't for you I for sure know I wouldn't be here." I said hugging him back. "You always made me laugh or smile when I went through bad times, and would let me cry on your shoulder. That means a lot to me, and I love you for it." I added. "How about we go eat somewhere." He said. "That's fine." I said.

We went to a small restaurant that wasn't fancy but it was a nicer restaurant. We got seated towards the back because supposedly the person seating us knew who I was from WWE and didn't want us to be interrupted. "This is a perk of you being in WWE." He said. "You were on it for a little." I said. "Yeah. Protecting you and your mom. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with you two." He said. "I don't have a clue. I get some of it from my dad." I said. "True. What are we going to do when we tour and have kids?" He asked. "We will homeschool them when they come with us, and my mom would probably stay home with them. She loves her grandkids." I said with a small smile. "Your whole family loves each other." He said. "Yeah. I really never got to know Uncle Shane." I said. "Why is that?" He asked. "My mom never let Uncle Shane come over and she didn't let me talk to him. I've meet him twice because of my grandma and grandpa." I said. "That's upsetting." He said. "My dad hated that my mom acted that way, but he understood at the same time." I said. "I can see him understanding too. What is your parents like outside of WWE?" He asked. "They are loving and caring. Also they are super weird, we had prank wars on each other all the time. My mom and I would stay up on Friday's and watch movies if she wasn't on Smackdown. Those were very rare once she was needed more often. My dad, he is a big softie. I have that man wrapped around my fingers so much that I can get things from veey easily." I said. "What was it like growing up with wrestlers?" He asked. "It was hard. Not only did I have my mom and dad but I had multiple views that I had to have. Everyone would put their oppions out and I had to deal with those too. They would scare people that I had over and wouldn't allow me to date anyone. If I kissed someone they all yelled at me and told my parents." I said. "That must suck." He said. "Yeah it did. I couldn't really do anything fun. The only thing I ever did that was fun was get into a food fight with Jeff Hardy." I said. "I bet. I would hate to grow up the way you did." He said. "It's not as bad as it seems." I said. "It probably wasn't as bad as I think it was." He said. "It's not just you, other's think that. Some people think I was handed everything too because of my parents." I said. "I know you love to work hard and love earning everything you own." He said. "You know I never thought badly about you even before we meant. I saw the determination in your eyes, and I saw how they got when someone said you got everything because your parents gave it to you." He added. "I know. I never thought you and I would become a couple. I always thought you were cute, and once I told my mom and she smiled. She was so happy that I had a crush, but we never told my dad because he would have scared you off." I said with a small smile. "You had a crush? The Olivia Levesque had a crush on a guy like me?" He asked causing me to blush and for him to laugh. "Yes. I would always talk about you to Samantha, and when we became a couple she always laughed at me." I said. "Did your mom ever find out about when we first dated?" He asked. "Yes and no. She knew we were dating, but she didn't know it was you and I." I said. "How were you supposedly dating?" He asked. "A guy from my school. I never told her much because when she asked my dad was always around." I said. "He never wanted you to date anyone?" He asked. "No. He just scared everyone away or that's when they would use me." I said. "And you weren't like the guys my dad wanted me to date." I said. "What did he want you to date?" He asked. "Jocks, but I never liked them and I wasn't really into sports." I said. "That's bad. Why didn't you date a jock?" He asked. "Well I was considered an emo, and who would date an emo." I said. "You're right." He said.

When we decided to go back to the hotel it was 8 o'clock at night. "Let's go to sleep now." Tobias said. "I'm fine with that." I said walking towards the elevator. I heard Tobias walking behind me, and then I felt his arm go around me. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked. "I have no idea." I said. "But I got lucky too." I said getting closer to him. "I'm pressing the buttons." He said like a kid. "Man I wanted to press the buttons." I said acting upset. "You can press the inside ones." He said with a smile. "Okay." I said with a smile.

When we got to our hotel room we changed into our pajamas, which happen to be one-piece's, and laid in bed watching TV for a little bit. "I love your pajamas." I said cuddling into Tobias's side. "I love yours too." He said holding me tighter. "I think we should try to fall asleep." He said turning off the TV. "Good night." I said. "Good night." He said. Soon we both fell asleep.

 Soon we both fell asleep