Olivia's First Match

-Olivia's P.O.V-
My first match is today, and I am the youngest diva on the roster (Samantha is older than me but only by a few days.) "Are you ready, sweetie?" My mom asked me, while I was looking at my ring gear. "Yes. Do you normally feel nervous?" "Yes kiddo." "Thanks mom. You will be walking out with me right?" I asked because my mom was there for every other big occasion in my life. "Not unless you want me to." She said. "Yes, I would love that." Then we made our way down the ramp as I was being introduced. It was Natalya vs me, and I know how good Natalya is because when I was at home I used to love to watch her wrestle. Knowing everyone of her wrestling moves it gives me an advantage, and being a newbie also has it's advantages.
*Skip to end of the match*
"Here's your winner Oliva McMahon!" They announced. I chose my mom's last name because it is mor popular than my dad's last name. He wasn't mad when I told him that because he thought it would be good to keep the McMahon name going in WWE. When I got backstage with my mom she congratulated me, and then Natalya walked back (she smiled at me). She walked up and said "That was one of my favorite matches to be part of not because you're a McMahon. You show true wrestling spirit." I then said, "It's in my blood so I guess I would do it at some point." She laughed with my mom. "Liv!" I hear my name being called by a dude so I turn around. I see my guy best friend Ryan, and then I start to run at him. "How have you been?" I asked. It felt like forever since we last saw each other, but it has been only a few weeks. Then my mom walked over, and I asked Ryan two more questions before he could answer the first question. "Why are you here? Have you been training?" "Well 1) I am. 2) I am a WWE superstar, and your grandpa signed me because he knows how close we are. 3) I'm training all the time." Ryan answered. I smiled and hugged him. He then kissed my forehead in front of my mom, and then my mom cleared her throat. "Mom this is my guy best friend Ryan. Ryan this is my mom." I said as they both shook hands. My mom than pulled me a side. "I saw how you acted. I think you should date him because if your grandpa signed him to WWE so he can see you, I think that is a great sign. I also saw how he looked at you. Yor father may get mad, but I think you two would be cute together." My mom said, and I smiled after she said all of that.
-Ryan's P.O.V-
When I saw Olivia, I was very happy. I know I am like a brother to her, but I wanted her to be mine. I am going to ask her on a date for tomorrow night because Vince made sure she didn't have to work tomorrow night. When Oliva came back with her mom I decided to do it then. "Olivia, will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" She looked shocked, and then smiled. "Yes!" She yelled, and then hugged me.
-Olivia's P.O.V-
I couldn't belive Ryan asked me out on a date in front of my mom. My mom stood there with a smile on her face, and then I decided to ask her a question. "Will you help me figure out to wear?" "Yes, I will." She said because I kinda shocked her. I started to walk away because Ryan went somewhere else, and I decided to goto my locker room.