Being Used

*A / N This is a long chapter *
-Olivia's P.O.V-
*Skip To Monday Night Raw*
"Randy, get out here for your punishment!" My father yelled. It went my father, myself, and then my mother. The rest of the Authority was standing behind us. When Randy walked out I tensed up, and then my mom grabbed my hand. When Randy got into the ring my dad got into his face. "Randy you're......" I interrupted by running at him. "Randy deserves it, and you just let that suck up use you!" I yelled at my dad. I got out of the ring, and started to walk backstage begore my mom got a mic. "Olivia, where do you think you're going to?" Then a tech guy handed me a mic. "Backstage. Where did you think I was going?" "Olivia, if you walk backstage you will not be pary of the Authority." "You think that will stop me?" "Yes because..." I interrupted her by walking backstage. Then I ran to my locker room, and started to cry.
-Stephanie's P.O.V-
I couldn't belive Olivia walked backstage, but then Randy started to attack Paul. Then everyone went to help Paul out, but then other superstars came out to help Randy. Then Randy saw me and smirked. Glenn then went backstage, and it didn't hit me right away that he was going to find Olivia. Then I ran after him to see if I could go with him, and when he saw me he stopped. "I think I know where she went." He said to me. "Thanks, I will follow you." I said as we were walking. We then got to Olivia's locker room, and then Glenn knocked on her door. "Olivia, open up. I know you are in there." Glenn said. "No go away, and tske my mom with you." Olivia said. "Please open the door, Olivia." I said. "Nope. I will not open the door." She said. Randy then walked up. "Olivia open the door." Randy said. "Why?" Olivia asked. "Because I said so." Randy answered. Olivia opened the door, and I could tell she had been crying.
-Olivia's P.O.V-
When I opened the door I just stood there while everyone there was looking at Randy and I. Then I ran to my mom, hugged her tightly. When she hugged me back she rubbed my back. She whispered, "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head up and down so she knew that I wanted to. "Can we talk about it at the hotel?" I whispered. She said yes, and then we stopped hugging because my dad came back. He started to yell at me, and that made me cry because some of the things he said were very hurtful. "Why did you do that to me?!" He asked yelling. "I can't tell why." I said back. Then I walked away again, but this time to my car. Uncle Glenn was coming after me, so I stopped. "I know you wouldn't hurt your father, so who told you that?" "I promised the person I wouldn't tell, but what happens if you guess?" "I know you keep your promise, and if I guess you are keep your promise because I guessed it." He said. "Is it Randy?" He asked. "Yep, and I am going back to the hotel." I said, and then he hugged me. "Get back there safely." He said. "I will. I promise." I said. I then walked back to my car, and when I got to my car my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D, and I saw it was my mother. I answered my phone and put it on speaker phone.
O= Olivia
S = Stephanie
O: "Hi mom."
S: "Hi Olivia."
O: "What do you want?"
S: "I just wanted to see where you are."
O: "I am heading to the hotel."
S: "Okay. B safe, Oliva."
O: "I will, I promise."
S: "Good. Bye Olivia."
O: "Bye mom. Love you."
S: "Love you too, Oliva."
Those were my mom's last words before I hung up, and then I pulled over to write a note to my mom.

Dear Mom,
You and dad are amazing parents because you guys taught me what was wrong and right. When you guys find me I won't be dead I will be drunk or passed out from being drunk. I just can't take it anymore all the stress of WWE, and now I see why you guys always had headaches coming home.
Love,
Oliva
Then I walked into the hotel, got my room keys, and asked who I was with. Luckily no one was with me, but my parents were right next doir. There was a door connecting the two, and I tried to open it. Luckily it was unlocked so I put the note with my room keys in on my parents counter so they could see it. I aslo put the number of my room at the the top. I grabbed whst I had to drink, and went to open it when my mom came running into the room. "What do you think you are doing?!" She asked yelling. At that point I had the bottle opened, and then took a huge drink from it. "Trying something new." I said sounding drunk already. My mom went to pull it away from me, but I put it back in my mouth. I had finished it before my mom could yell at me anymore. Then all of a sudden everything went black.
-Stephanie's P.O.V-
When Paul and I got back to the hotel, we saw a letter. When we reached it I read it, I saw it was from Olivia, and when I saw what she was going to do I tried not to cry. Paul didn't understand whynI was so upset because he didn't read the letter, so I ran straightto Olivia's hotel room. I dropped the letter in my room so Paul could read it, and when I got to Olivia's room I saw her with a bottle of something. She didn't listen to me, and drank whatever it was, and then passed out. When she passed out I started to cry, and then I walked over to Olivia to hug her tightly. Paul walked in, and saw me with Olivia. He walked over, picked Olivia up, and then set her on her bed. He hugged me as I cried on his shoulder, and he rubbed my back. "Everything will be fine. I'm fine, and she is a strong person because not everyone can make it through suicide like her." He whispered. I smiled after he said that because it was true. I could tell Paul wasn't mad at Olivia after what had happened ealier. Then he started to cry because he told me he thought this was all of his fault, and I told him it wasn't. Paul fell asleep in Olivia's room, and I decided I would do that too so I could be here for her.