36

-Olivia's P.O.V-

When we got home I walked in to see my dad tied up in a chair. "Where are my kids?" I asked him. "Some where in this house." He said. Then Asher and Alexis came running into the room. "Why is grandpa tied up in a chair?" I asked. Then Tobias came in and they pointed at him. "Why is my father tied up?" I asked Tobias. "Well I wanted to hang out with the kids, but your father wouldn't let me so I tied him up." He said. "Now untie himor you won't see my kids again." I said angrily. He untied my father and then I kissed his cheek. "Mom, can you watch the kids because you know what I am going to say?" I asked. "Yes kiddo. Come on Alexis and Asher." My mom said. "Well I really am pregnant. He didn't say how long I have been pregnant, but by the size I wouldn't say it hasn't been very long. The next appointment is in a few weeks. Then they will do once a month check ups on me." I explained to them. "I'm going to have another grandchild?" My dad asked. "Yep. It's official." I said. "I can't believe it." He said. "Are you going to be okay?" Tobias asked. "I think. I am going to look for my own house now. I don't want my parents to have to take care of me and three kids." I said. "Olivia, you don't have to leave. You can stay here a little longer." My dad said. "But dad the house is getting to small, and I need to leave before I get older." I said. "Please don't leave. Your mom and I love having you here." He said. "I know. You guys need to get back to work at some point." I said. "So, and you need to go back to work too." He said. I laughed at his comment which got me a glare. "Why is thst so funny?" He asked. "Who said that I just wanted to work with WWE?" I asked glaring back at him. Luckily I got my mom's glare and not his because his are funny. "What do you mean?" He asked still glaring at me. "I don't want to work with WWE my whole life. I want to be a normal person, but with you and mom I can't be. I feel so bad for my kids, but I will give them a choice since there is more than one. This is one reason I wish I had a sibling." I said. "Did your mother teach you how to glare or something?" He asked. "Nope. One day mom and I had a glaring contest and she noticed I glarr just like her." I said smiling. "Remind me to never let you be in any place without adult supervision." He said making me laugh. "By the way mom might let me join Total Divas after this." I said. "You are joking right?" He asked. "Nope, and she said she didn't mind the idea." I said. "Stephanie!" He yelled. "What?" My mom asked while running in. "You don't mind Olivia joining Total Divas?" He asked. "No. I think it would bring the ratings up, and fans can see the real us." She said. "I can't believe this." He said. "Did you know she wants to move?" He asked while pointing at me. "No. Why don't you want to live with us?" She asked me. "The house is too small, and I don't want you and dad having to take care of me and three kids. You two need to go to work anyway." I said. "You know we would help you no matter what. You are our daughter, we should protect you, and help you when things don't go your way." She said. "But-." I started. "No buts. I don't want you to leave because you are still too young. I know I will have to get over it some day, but until that day comes you will live with your father and I." She said. "Okay." I said knowing I would loose this fight, but doesn't mean I won't look for a house. "I am going to my room right now, and I will be right back." I said. "Okay." My mom said. I walked into my room and called Samantha.

S= Samantha

O=Olivia

O- "Hey!"

S- "Hey!"

O- "I need to tell you something."

S-"Okay."

O-  "I'm pregnant again because I was raped again. It was the same guy because  I knew his voice."

S- "Oh my gosh. Do your parents know you know who the guy is?"

O- "No, and  I am getting my own house."

S- "Why?"

O- "I don't want my parents helping me, and getting my own house will make me become more responsible."

S-  "It will, but are you ready?"

O- "I don't know yet."

S- "Good. I think I am starting to get feelings for Ryan."

O- "No way!  You two would make a couple!"

S- "He asked ne out earlier and I said yes."

O- "Good for you!"

S- "Thanks. Will you and your mom come over to help pick an outfit out for me?"

O- "Yes!"

S- "Thanks! Bye!"

O- "Bye!" 

When I walked back down stairs I had a huge smile on my face. I walked over and grabbed my car keys making everyone look at me. "Where are you going?" My dad asked. I walked over to my mom and grabbed her hand. "We are going to help Samantha pick out an outfit." I said pulling her arm. "Samantha lives in Connecticut?" My mom asked. "Yes because we always went to the same school." I said. "Oh. Why doesn't she live with Shawn?" My dad asked. "Still don't know the real reason." I said. "Watch the kids!" I yelled before walking out of the house. "Does she know?" My mom asked. "Know what?" I asked confused. "You being pregnant." She said. "Yes she does." I said. "That's why I was up stairs. What did you think I was doing?" I asked. "Finding a house." She said sounding upset. "Not right now. I will think about it." I said. She smiled and then looked at me. "I can't believe you are going to think about it." She said. "Samantha told me to wait and think about it. So I decided I might want to wait so I don't have to take so much responsibility yet." I said. "Good thinking girlie. I want you to know no matter what you think your father and I really do enjoy this." She said. I pointed to Samantha's drive way and then she turned into it.