27

-Olivia's P.O.V-
We walked out to DX's theme song, and the fans went crazy. We high fived a few fans, and we hugged Ana. We found Mr. Smith, and we both walked up to him. When he saw us he started to laugh because we always used to match our outfits together. "You two haven't changed at all." He said making us laugh.
*Into the Match*
Samantha was in the ring with Nikki, and Nikki had the advantage. I was standing on the apron cheering Samantha on, and I got the crowd to cheer too. Then Samantha got over to me, and tagged me in. Nikki tagged Brie in, and Brie and I locked up. Then we heard my father's theme song go off, and then he walked out with my mom and Uncle Shawn. "What are you guys doing out here?!" I asked yelling at them. My father pointed behind me, and I knew what would happen so I jumped up to get around Brie. When she turned around I was setting her up for a move I taught myself. No one except me knew how to do this move. I then pinned her, and got the three count. "Liv you may have done the sweet chin music on me, but I will always finish the fight." Shawn said. "I'm done with this. I know I did something wrong, and Samantha is your daughter. She always gets into trouble for standing up for me so until you guys see it's my fault, I QUIT!" I yelled into a mic before walking backstage.
-Samantha's P.O.V-
I stood there in shock as Olivia said 'I quit'. I know it isn't her to quit, but when people get on her nerves she looses it. Stephanie, Paul, and my dad all stood there disappointed, but The Bella Twins and I stood there shocked. I started up the ramp to be stopped by Rusev walking out with a knocked out Olivia.
-?'s P.O.V-
I saw Olivia walk backstage all mad, but that is what she deserves. I saw Rusev start to attack her which was even better. Hearing her yell 'help me' was pretty cool too, but seeing the blood come from her face was the best part.
-Stephanie's P.O.V-
I saw Rusev pulling out a knocked out Olivia. I saw Paul smirk and Shawn smile. I stood there confused, and I saw Paul get a mic. "Olivia, I'm the game and you can't beat the game." He said into the mic. I looked at him shocked, and he kept that smirk on his face. I grabbed a mic, and I looked at Paul trying not to cry. "If she runs away again, but this time forever it's your fault." I said. He started to laugh, and then he went to say something in the mic until we saw Tobias running out. He walked up to me, and asked if he could use the mic I had. I told him he could while Paul stood there with an angry face. "Mr. Levesque, I know you don't like your daughter at the moment, but is this what you wanted? Your wife almost crying because you had Rusev attack Olivia. Miss McMahon, if I were you I would get out of the ring." I did as he said, and stood there confused. "I know you're the game, the king of kings, and Triple H, but you need to go back to Olivia's father. Until you do that let me explain this the best way I can." He said before he ran and tackled Paul to the ground. He got up, and started to attack Shawn too. Then Paul went to hit Tobias with a sledgehammer, but before he did I got into the ring. I got in front of Tobias, and Paul hit me with the sledgehammer. The next thing I know Tobias is sitting next to making sure I wouldn't get hurt again. Paul just stood there shocked as well as the crowd. "Ma'am you're going to be okay. Thanks for jumping in front of me, but I rather get hurt than have you get hurt." Tobias said. "You came out here because you cared about my daughter, and made sure her father got what he deserved. I couldn't be more proud. By the way you can date Olivia, I don't care what Paul says about it." I said. "Thank you so much, and if I manage to hurt her you have any right to hurt me." He said. I smiled at what he said, and I laughed too. Paul and Shawn just stood there looking at us. "I don't think you will need to worry about me, I think it will be Paul to worry about." I said he helped me up, and then I walked over to Paul. I hugged him, and he hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry Stephanie." He whispered. "It's okay, but I'm upset that you would let Rusev do that to Olivia." I said. "I'm sorry Stephanie, but she needed to be taught something." He said. I looked at him, and smacked him across the face. "She doesn't need Rusev to attack her!" I yelled before getting out of the ring. I walked up to Rusev, and saw his grip on her tighten. "Rusev give me my daughter or you're fired!" I yelled at him. He gave me Olivia, and I got Olivia backstage.
-?'s P.O.V-
No! Stephanie shouldn't help Olivia. I don't care if that is her daughter, she disrespected her and attacked me. Stephanie must have saw me or she knew something I didn't. "Summer, can you help me get Olivia to the doctor's office?" She asked. "Sure thing boss." I said as I put one of Olivia's arms around my neck. "Thank you, Summer." She said. "No problem, boss." I said with a fake smile on my face.
-Stephanie's P.O.V-
I just wanted to get Olivia to the doctor's office, but I want to know why nobody didn't do a thing.