Raw

*Skip To The Beginning Of Raw*
Seth Rollins walks out to the ring with me, so I couldn't get hurt by anyone. "As a lot of you know I've been in charge for a while now, and today I am going to let you guys be in charge for one night." I said which made the crowd cheer, and JBL to complain about what I was doing. "JBL if you keep complaining I will fire you!" I yelled because I was very tired of hearing him complain, and I could tell people were tired of him too.  "So, I will let you guys decide JBL's punishment by using the WWE app." I said as the crowd cheered harder. "JBL, get in this ring right now!" I yelled as JBL got up. When JBL got in the ring I said, "I will put up three different choices for the WWE universe to pick from, and some time during the show I will come to see the winning punishment.". I then got out of the ring, and started backstage when someone attacked me.

-Seth's P.O.V-

When I saw JBL go after Olivia, I knew I had to do stop him from hurting her because Paul and Stephanie would be very upset if I didn't. I ran after JBL before he could hurt Olivia, but then Sting started to attack Olivia.

-Kane's P.O.V-

I ran out when Sting started to attack Olivia because I promised Paul and Stephanie I wouldn't let anyone hurt her. So now is a time to keep that promise. I saw that Seth was busy with JBL so I took Sting on all by myself, until Daniel Bryan came running out. "Get Olivia backstage now, Kane!" Daniel yelled at me. I picked up Olivia, and got her backstage. I started to take her to the doctor's office, but superstars and divas kept getting in the way. Then my phone started to ring, and I pulled it out of my pocket. I saw it said Paul, and when I went to answer it Olivia pulled it out of my hand. "Hi daddy." Olivia said. I couldn't hear what Paul said, but then Olivia handed me the phone. "Thank you for saving Olivia, Glenn." Paul said. "I promised you and Stephanie I would protect Olivia, and I will not break that promise." I told Paul, and that made Olivia smile. I put Olivia down to see if he could walk, but then she fell down to the ground.

-Olivia's P.O.V-

When my Uncle Glenn put me down to see if I could walk, I felt a sharp pain in my l in my ankle. I fell down and grabbed it. I looked up at him and asked him, "Can you help me to doctor's office?". He looked at me, and then helped me up. "Olivia, what did you do to your ankle?" He asked taking me to the doctor's office. "I don't know." I answered. When we got there the doctor checked my ankle, and then left to talk to Uncle Glenn. Then I heard someone running to find me, and then my door burst open. "Olivia, are you okay?" Asked Brie Bella. Since my parents haven't been here I have gotten close to some divas, and the Bella Twins are two of my closet friends. "Yes, but it isn't my ankle anymore my leg started to hurt too." I said as she shook her head. "You need to be more careful." She said. "I know Brie, but how would I do that?" I asked. "I don't know Olivia." She said back. "You better get ready for your match, Brie." I said because that was one of the matches the WWE universe wanted. "Okay boss." She said mocking me. "If you see Kane, can you ask him to get my laptop for me?" I asked. "Yes I will, Olivia." She said before leaving. Then Ryan walked in and saw me staring at the ceiling. "Is that fun to stare at?" He asked me. "Not as much as you think. I am waiting for my Uncle Glenn to bring me my laptop." I said. "Well it looks like fun." He said getting on my hospital bed. "Well sometimes looks aren't all that great." I said, and then we both started to laugh. "Man, I miss the old days. Where we were doing stupid things, and we were in a band." he said. "Same, but I'm glad it got us here." I said. He then put his arm around me and I put his other arm around me. "Why are you so cold, Olivia?" He asked taking off his jacket. "I don't like the blankets here. I said as he laughed. We then turned on the TV and fell asleep.