33

-Olivia's P.O.V-
*Twins Birthday*
"Happy Birthday Alexis and Asher!" I yelled. "Mommy we are three!" Asher yelled holding up three fingers. "We will be hanging out with grandma and grandpa for the day." I said. "Yeah!" They yelled causing me to laugh. "Why is there so much yelling?" My mom asked walking in. "We are three today Grandma!" Alexis yelled while holding up three fingers. "Whoa the big three?" My mom asked. "Yep." Alexis and Asher said together. "Go get Grandpa up so we can get ready." My mom said. They ran to my parents room while my mom and I stayed in our room. "Thanks for helping me these past few months, mom. I didn't think I could be a mom, but you have taught me a lot." I said. "You are my daughter and I want the best for my grandkids." She said. We heard Asher and Alexis laughing and my dad laughing too. We walked into my parents room, and then saw my dad tickling them both. "Hey mom. Can I go take a walk?" I asked. "Yeah go a head. We will get the kids ready." She said. "Thanks I owe you guys." I said before hugging her.
When I walked out I decided I would go buy my kids something, but then I noticed a car. I saw my mom, dad , and kids walking the other way when the car stopped and a man got out. "MOM!" I yelled when the man grabbed me, and pulled me into the car.
-Stephanie's P.O.V-
"Mom!" I heard Olivia yell. I turned around to see a guy pulling Olivia into a car. "Paul we need to follow that car." I said pointing towards the car. "Okay." He said. We put the kids in their seats, and followed the car.
-Olivia's P.O.V-
There was two guys in the car, one was driving and the other one was doing you know what with me. "Why?" I asked crying. "Shut up!" He yelled hitting me. This continued for what felt like an eternity, but then the car stopped. The guy who was with me pushed me out of the car and threw my clothes out too. Then they drove away, and I sat there crying while putting my clothes on. "Sweetie." I heard my mom say. I got up, and ran to her. "Why do these things happen to me?" I asked. "I don't know, but we will make sure it stops." She said. "I want time off right now!" I yelled threw my tears. "I am taking time off with you. Your father said he is too." She said. "Okay. But do I have to take those pills?" I asked. "No, but you have the chance of getting pregnant." My mom said. "I know. I just hate those pills." I said. "it's okay if you don't because I will always be there She said. "We should get back to the hotel." My mom said. When we got there my mom and dad took the kids out to play for the day while I took a shower and went to sleep.