Hospital

-Olivia's P.O.V-
My phone started vibrating, and I looked at the caller ID. It read Samantha M, and I answered it.
O= Olivia
S= Samantha
O- "Hello Samantha."
S- "Come quick my mom and dad are in the hospital."
O- "Why?"
S- "Some guy shot them."
O- "Where?"
S- "Dad in the leg. Mom by the heart."
O- "Let me go get my mom and dad."
S- "Okay. Thanks Olivia."
O- "Welcome Samantha."
I walked back over, and told my dad everything Samantha told me. She texted me the hospital address so we could come right away.
-Samantha's P.O.V-
The reason I wanted Olivia, Aunt Stephanie, and Uncle Paul was so that they could get to say a last goodbye to my mom. The doctor told me there was no way my mother could make it, and asked if there was anyone who would like to see her one last time before they pulled the plug. I said yes, and that is when I called Olivia. I was in my dad's room sitting there crying. "It's going to be okay Sam." My dad said crying. I walked over to his bed, and sat next to him. He rubbed my back, but then we heard a knock on th door. "Come in." I said crying.
-Olivia's P.O.V-
We ran into the hospital to find where Samantha is at. "Where do you guys think you are going?" A doctor asked us. "To see Shawn Micheals and Shannon Micheals." My dad answered. "Oh, right this way." The doctor lead us to a room. I knocked on the door, and heard Samantha say 'Come in' while crying. I ran over and hugged Samantha, and she cried into my shoulder. "I think you guys need to say goodbye to my mom." She said while crying. "What do you mean?" My mom asked. "Shannon isn't going to make it." Uncle Shawn said, and when he said that Samantha cried into my shoulder even harder. Then Samantha showed us to where her mom was. When we got there Aunt Shannon was all hooked up to wires, and then I saw a heart monitor. We could hear the beeping too, and then it went flat. Doctors rushed us out, and I could tell Samantha wasn't going to be okay after this. We stayed with Samantha until the next day because Shawn was aloud out then.