How It All Starts

* A / N This is a long chapter *
-Olivia's P.O.V-
"Wake up Olivia!" Is what I wake up to thanks to my mother. She has been going at it with me because all I wanted to pack was band shirts, jeans, and two pair of converse. My parents tour bus is huge, and that meant that I could have my own room. So they let me decorate it the way I wanted, and that is what I did. There are posters all over my walls, and it has spray paint coming down the walls (it looks like someone melted the walls and I was trying for that look). My parents haven't seen my room, ehich is great because they will hate it. One of my favorite parts is a picture of Jeff and I when I was younger with food all over us from our food fight. I ran over to my phone and decided on calling Jeff. "Hey Liv. Isn't it a bit early for you?" He asked. "Yes Jeff, and the reason I was calling is to see if you are up for redoing the picture from when I was five." I said. "Is that the one where we are covered in food?" He asked. "Yes Jeff it is. So what about it?" I asked while laughing. "Yes, count me in." He said while laughing too. "But how are we going to do it? Remember I am not aloud in the same room with you after that incident." He said, while I was laughing because I was thinking about that day. "We will tell Matt, and that is it." I said. "Okay I'm guessing that is all you wanted." He said. "Yep I have to go follow my mom around at Monday Night Raw, and I get to sit front row too!" I said which made Jeff laugh. "Bye Weirdo!" He said / yelled. "Bye Tie Dye!" I said / yelled back.
*Skip to Monday Night Raw*
I'm sitting front row, until Randy Orton spots me. Yes The Vipet knows I am the daughter of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. He then gets me over the barricade and is given a mic from a tech guy. "I see Stephanie and Triple H brought their little girl here. I will not let her go until....." Then my father's theme song comes on, and out walks my parents. "Randy, you will leave our daughter alone or you will be....." My mom starts, but is soon cut off by Randy. "What fired? Iam fine with that. I just want that title Seth Rollins carries around." My father takes one step forward, and then Randy goes to RKO me. I revese it by using some of my high-flying mves, which gets me a few seconds before he successfully RKO's me.
-Stephanie's P.O.V -
After I see Randy RKO Olivia I burst into tears. "Come on Steph give me a title match or I will RKO her again." Randy says. I couldn't take it anymore so I go to get a mic, but Paul stopped me. "Why are you hurting her, she did nothing to you?" Paul asked while Randy stood there smirking. "To mess with you guys. Look at Stephanie shes in tears. I would of thought that would be you Hunter, but I guess I was wrong." Paul then takes another step forward, and Randy RKO's Olivia once again. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran down to the ring, but then Randy grabs me. He sets me up for a RKO until Randy is knocked out by someone. "You never mess with my cousin and aunt without getting hurt. I stood there in shock to see Samantha standing there. "What did you do to knock him out?" I asked smiling. "I'm a Micheals. What do you think?" She said, and when she said that I hugged her. "Do you think I would stand backstage when this was happening? I don't think so." She said which made me laugh. Then I saw Olivia being put on a stretcher, and taken backstage.
-Olivia's P.O.V-
I wake up yet in another doctors office with friends and family by my side. "Why do I always end up hurt? Why can't I be one of you, and one of you be me?" I asked them which makes them all laugh. "I don't know Liv, tell us." Which comes from my Uncle Mark a.k.a The Undertaker says walking up and hugging me. "Where's my mom?" I ask as everyone points toward the door. I try to get up, but everyone pushes me back down. "Doctor said you can't get up yet." Samantha says. "Since when do I listen to people in charge." I say, and everyone agrees with it so they let me up. I open the door to my mom crying, and then I walk by her. I sit next to her, and I let her cry into my shoulder. When she figures out it's me she looks up and smiles. "I'm...." I cut her off by hugging her tightly. "You did nothing wrong." I whisper. We stop hugging, and she sits there smiling at me. "I know you're my mom, but did grandma teach you it's not polite to stare." I say. She looks away while laughing, and then looks at the ground. "Mom, I'm fine. See." I say while standing up and turning around to show her I'm fine. "I know girlie. I am afraid when you join people will use you just likr Randy did." She says trying not to cry. "Can I beat him up?" I ask, and she laughs. "You and a lotof other superstars have asked me thst. Jeff said he would retutn to WWE to get payback on Randy Orton." She said, snd I smiled at the thought that people are there for me. "I don't care what you do to Randy, but what about me? Now the WWE universe knows who I am, and I was RKO'ed by Randy Orton." I said. "I don't know Liv. Actually you were RKO'ed twice, one after you were passed out." She said. "Now can I hurt him for sure?" I asked. "No, and your father is telling him his punishment." She said. "Can I ask you a question, mom." I asked. "Sure sweetie, you can ask me anything." She said while looking up and smiling at me. "Can we get something to remember this day?" I asked as she shook her head yes. Then I started to do the 'Yes Chant' which made her laugh.