25

*The Next Morning*

-Author's P.O.V-

When Stephanie and Triple H woke up they started it off like any other day. Stephanie and Triple H were going to go out until Stephanie saw the letter.

-Stephanie's P.O.V-

When I read the letter Olivia left for us I started to cry, but I didn't know what I should feel like. "Paul, come here." I said as I looked at the paper. I handed him the paper, and then he set it down roughly. "They are so grounded when we find them." He said through gritted teeth. He then hit something off the counter, and it broke on the floor in front of me. "I'm sorry for doing tat Stephanie." He said walking over to me. He hugged me as I cried, and he rubbed my back. "We will find them. I promise." He said. "I hope they are okay." I said

-Author's P.O.V-

As Stephanie and Triple H were standing=g in their kitchen Olivia and Samantha were driving to a gym. That night Olivia and Samantha hung out with Tobias and his friends. They had stayed the night at Tobias's house and invited him to Monday Night Raw.

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"Do you think Ana and her mother will come tonight?" I asked Samantha. "Yes because of Ana." Samantha said. I smiled because I like being a good guy. We walked into a gym that WWE was using, and we started to train. "Should we tell-." I was starting until I saw my mom and dad walk in. "Come on, Olivia." Samantha said grabbing my arm. We started to leave until one of the superstars got in our way. "Hey Triple H! Looking for them?!" Seth yelled making my dad look our way. "What are we going to do?" I asked Samantha. "This." She said kissing Seth. I stood there in shock, and then my dad walked over. "Samantha, stop that right now!" My dad yelled at her. My mom ran over, and saw Samantha kissing Seth too. "Why didn't you stop her?" My dad asked me. "I didn't know she was going to do that." I said. I texted Tobias telling him I was going to kiss a superstar so Samantha doesn't get the worse punishment ever. He sent me an okay, but he better be the only guy I love. I saw Dean Ambrose walking over so I stopped him, and started to kiss him. Then my mom pulled me away from Dean, and my father went after him. I got Samantha away from Seth, and we ran off before anyone could come after us. "I told Tobias I was going to kiss a superstar, but now I have to tell him it was Dean." I said. "Okay, and good thinking with the Dean situation." She said. We both started to laugh until we saw my mom was walking up to the car. "Wait here." Samantha said. She got out of the car and got a superstar. "What are you two doing?" Dolph asked. "Shh." Samantha said. Then she got on him and started to make out with him as I got in the back of the car. Then my mom walked up and saw Samantha. Samantha had locked the doors so my mom couldn't get in and then Samantha took off Dolph's shirt. She put it on the window so my mom couldn't see. Then I put another shirt on the other window. "Olivia on three you get out , and run. I will take the punishment." Samantha said. "Okay." I said. She put up one figure, then two, and then three. I got out, and didn't stop running.

-Triple H's P.O.V-

I saw Samantha get out of the car, but Olivia didn't. "Where's Olivia?!" I asked yelling. "I don't know Samantha said. "How can you not know?!" I asked getting angrier by the second. " I told her to run. I got her in this situation, and I'm getting her out of it." She said I went to hit her, but Stephanie stopped me. "Where would Olivia go?" Stephanie asked. "I still don't know." Samantha said. Stephanie started to cry, and I hugged her. Then I looked at Samantha, and Samantha stood there with a smirk. "We old you guys." Samantha said before trying to walk away. I grabbed her arm, and pushed her against her car. "If I never see my daughter again it is your fault." I said. "No Uncle Paul, it's your guys fault." She said before kicking me in the private parts. AS I watched her get Dolph out of her car, and then get in the car I knew this was far from being over. Stephanie was still crying when I looked over at her, and then I started to cry. Stephanie saw me crying, came over to me. "We have to go get ready for Raw." She said. I looked at her and then smiled at her. "Never leave me." I said hugging her. "I won't." She said hugging me back.