47

*Bachelorette Party*

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"What are we doing?" I asked Nikki. "It's a surprise." She said. "Why did you bring my mom?" I questioned. "She wanted to come, Olivia." She said. "Okay." I said. "Olivia, trust me, it's going to be fun." Samantha said. "Would we bring your mom if we wanted to go to a bar?" Samantha asked. "No." I said laughing. "So if I wasn't here, you guys would be going to a bar?" My mom asked. "Yep." Nikki said. "I'm glad I came then." My mom said. All of a sudden Nikki stopped the car, and got out with Brie. Her and Brie were sitting in the front wile me, my mom, Samantha, and Natalya were sitting in the back. "We're here." Samantha said. "Yes!" I yelled getting out of the car. I noticed it was a laser tag place. "Nikki, you actually brought me somewhere I like." I said. "Well the guys are here too, and we decided to have a girls against guys thing." Nikki said. I started to laugh which caused everyone to look at ,e. "This is what I used to do all the time on tour." I said. When we walked in I saw the guys all with Tobias, and I noticed Uncle Shawn. "Are you going to play?" I asked. "No. I'm a hunter remember?" He said. "I am one too, but you don't see me not playing." I said. "It's your party." He said. "And you're playing." I said grabbing his arm. "Come on, Olivia!" Nikki yelled. "I'm coming!" I yelled back. We found the guys, and he stayed with them. Then I walked over to the girls. "What did you do?" My mom asked. "Got Uncle Shawn to play." I said smiling. "Come on let's go!" I yelled.

-Stephanie's P.O.V-

"Your daughter is a weirdo." Nikki said. "I know. I'm glad we all agreed on doing this because I think Olivia and Tobias would feel uncomfortable at a bar." I said. "They would. Okay maybe not Olivia, but she might have drank a lot causing her to pass out." Samantha said. "What do you mean?" Nikki asked. "Things I don't want to talk about." Samantha said.

-Olivia's P.O.V-

When we all got hooked up to our things, we got to go inside, I had all of the girls following me. I noticed there was a spot that was higher up then everything else, and then I started to climb up the ladder. "Olivia?" My mom asked. Samantha and I kept climbing, and then the Bella's, Natalya, and my  mom got shot. "Ha! I got you." I heard Uncle Shawn say. Then I shot  him. "Ha! I got you." I mimicked causing Samantha to laugh. "Liv, are you up there?" I heard my dad ask. "She is. Get her Paul." Uncle Shawn said. "Hide." I whispered to Samantha. We both hid, and when my father came up I shot him. "Olivia!" He yelled. Samantha came out of her hiding spot, and got shot. "You never leave a hiding spot." I heard Tobias say. "Come on out, Olivia." HE said He came up, and then I shot him.

*After the Game*

"The girls won!" I yelled causing everyone to laugh. "I thought you said there would be some type of alcohol?" My mom questioned. "Laser tag is my alcohol." I said. "Feels like being on tour again." Blaze said. "It really does." I said. Tobias was close with everyone in my band so he just used them for his groomsmen and best man. "We need to do this more often." He said. "I know." I said. "How about after we are married we buy a laser tag place?" Tobias asked. "That is an amazing idea." I said. "We are doing that." I added. "I love this Olivia." Tobias said. "A lot of people love this Olivia." I said causing him to laugh. "I'm beating you next time." My dad said. "You won't. Trust me." I said. "Olivia knows how to hide herself from anyone." Tobias said. "She also knows how to shot real guns." Blaze added. Everyone looked at me like I was weird and had two heads. "Uncle Shawn taught me how to hunt when I was younger." I said. "Shawn, we thought we told you to not teach her how to hunt?" My dad asked. "Telling Olivia no is very hard." Uncle Shawn said. "I have you and so many other people wrapped around my finger." I said causing everyone to look at me. "People treat me nicely because of who my family is, and who I hang out with." I said. "Really?" My mom asked. "Yes." I said. "Okay." She said.